2023 who do we blood in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's the thing mate. Reminds me of the rough days, where fans wanted to grip onto players who were decent, because the others are crap.

But that's how you have massive periods of mediocrity. See Tigers , Titans, Dogs and others.

We need to set the bar way higher, and go the route we did. We systematically brought in :

Ben Kennedy
Brent Kite
Steven Bell
Matt Orford
Jamie Lyon
Josh Perry

At the moment we are treading water. We are trying to sustain a very average roster , and hold to decent players (i.e. Croker at Hooker). To get to a GF, we need to be better right across the park.

It's the old adage - we are celebrating mediocrity. Fans are soaking up, and even celebrating the mediocrity. We need to lose that mentality and out if respect for that jersey, demand something better.

We need to stop making excuses. Excuses for Des. Excuses for Mestrov. Excuses for Penn. Excuses for poor behaviour / breaking the law. Excuses as to why they shouldn't play. STOP THE ****ING EXCUSES, or leave the job , and give it to someone who doesn't use them.

Bring Siebold in, let him sack whoever the **** he wants, from staff to players. Soup said we were an embarrassment the other day, and even I defended the place, but maybe, just maybe he was right.
Mediocrity has become our norm,we celebrate the poorest of winning performances (as few as they are)as though they were major semi final victories, in a word, we've become beige

That's the thing mate. Reminds me of the rough days, where fans wanted to grip onto players who were decent, because the others are crap.

But that's how you have massive periods of mediocrity. See Tigers , Titans, Dogs and others.

We need to set the bar way higher, and go the route we did. We systematically brought in :

Ben Kennedy
Brent Kite
Steven Bell
Matt Orford
Jamie Lyon
Josh Perry

At the moment we are treading water. We are trying to sustain a very average roster , and hold to decent players (i.e. Croker at Hooker). To get to a GF, we need to be better right across the park.

It's the old adage - we are celebrating mediocrity. Fans are soaking up, and even celebrating the mediocrity. We need to lose that mentality and out if respect for that jersey, demand something better.

We need to stop making excuses. Excuses for Des. Excuses for Mestrov. Excuses for Penn. Excuses for poor behaviour / breaking the law. Excuses as to why they shouldn't play. STOP THE ****ING EXCUSES, or leave the job , and give it to someone who doesn't use them.

Bring Siebold in, let him sack whoever the **** he wants, from staff to players. Soup said we were an embarrassment the other day, and even I defended the place, but maybe, just maybe he was right.
Seibold, oh dear

Lawton return from injury as 9 backup and regular 14, Tommy back, say we need another Prop and a half backup. Jake Clifford could be of interest at the right price.

I'd like to see Weekes get some game time before end of year if possible. Give him a crack at 1 and put Ruebs back on wing to cover Saab.

May as well give one of the fringe forwards a go like Fifita and Tuitavake. Just play them off the bench - assuming they aren't injured. Could blood one of them each week. Season is gone no use wasting the remaining games on Davey.

This week I would like to see

Weekes
Tuipulatu
Veaga
Koula
Garrick
Foran
Dce
Josh A
Croker
Sipley
Olakauatu