Announcement 2023 Tipping Comp Now Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just got of the phone to my son, where I was telling him why Penrith would win tonight .. when old mate Scotty rang me ...

Then I spend 5 mins telling him why Souff's would win tonight ...

I got no idea ...

Just got of the phone to my son, where I was telling him why Penrith would win tonight .. when old mate Scotty rang me ...

Then I spend 5 mins telling him why Souff's would win tonight ...

I got no idea ...
Yeah , gotta say it was a toss of the coin , and I went home team based on that.

Just spoke to my young bloke .. we differ on 6 games this week ..

Gonna be plenty of ladder movement ... 1st could be last and last could be 1st ...

Just spoke to my young bloke .. we differ on 6 games this week ..

Gonna be plenty of ladder movement ... 1st could be last and last could be 1st ...
Yep tough round to pick

I think south’s over bulldogs and eels over tigers on Monday are certainty games all other 6 games real 50/50 games.

knights vs warriors
Titans vs Dragons
Cowboys vs Dolphins
Manly vs Panthers
Storm vs Roosters
Broncos vs Raiders

Congratulations to @simon64 and @Vicki Cogan ... for joining me in the lead of the tipping competition .... in the interest of fair play and superior sportsmanship ... I offer you Gold standard advice ... Get on the Tigers ... they are due a win and are specials today ...

You're welcome ...

Last edited:
Congratulations to @simon64 and @Vicki Cogan ... for joining me in the lead of the tipping competition .... in the interest of fair play and superior sportsmanship ... I offer you Gold standard advice ... Get on the Tigers ... they are due a win and are specials today ...

Your welcome ...
And right on your tail !!

How the **** I’m there I have no idea.

Usually I’m well behind

Your welcome ...
Hmmmm are they likely, or are you plotting to regain the outright lead.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4