Announcement 2023 Tipping Comp Now Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Dan

63 mate , better than the 27 it was a few days ago.

But thought we could get it up above last year, oh well , we tried !!
You did well man and fought a good fight. Thank you. I think the best we can do now is promote the site to other eagles fans and hope our merch and marketing manager (my wife) can help pick things up. Good news is I've got enough in the coffers to pay for the sites hosting for the year, bad news is there is an unclear price rise coming but we will figure it out.

My youngest is sick and my wife has had to leave work for 12 months to look after him

Good news is it's freed her time up and ive asked her to use her skills to try and help elevate the site a bit. So we will start seeing what we can do.

Expect a run of hats, new logo maybe some stubby holders to start and we will look into shirts later.

I'm also thinking of premium membership addition of a bumper sticker or one of the merch options to go with it.

It's going to require everyone spreading the word though

Last edited:
You did well man and fought a good fight. Thank you. I think the best we can do now is promote the site to other eagles fans and hope our merch and marketing manager (my wife) can help pick things up. Good news is I've got enough on the coffers to pay for the sites hosting for the year, bad news is there is an unclear price rise coming but we will figure it out.

My youngest is sick and my wife has had to leave for 12 months to look after him

Good news up is it's freed her time up and ive asked her to use her skills to try and help elevate the site a bit. So we will start seeing what we can do.

Expect a run of hats, new logo maybe some stubby holders to start and we will look into shirts later.

I'm also thinking of premium membership addition of a bumper sticker or one of the merch options to go with it.

We’ll do our best for you !!

You did well man and fought a good fight. Thank you. I think the best we can do now is promote the site to other eagles fans and hope our merch and marketing manager (my wife) can help pick things up. Good news is I've got enough in the coffers to pay for the sites hosting for the year, bad news is there is an unclear price rise coming but we will figure it out.

My youngest is sick and my wife has had to leave work for 12 months to look after him

Good news is it's freed her time up and ive asked her to use her skills to try and help elevate the site a bit. So we will start seeing what we can do.

Hope your young bloke gets better soon, Dan.

Not tipping related, but I joined Silvertails one year ago this week (I took a few months to work up the courage to start posting). I'd just watched my entire community be decimated by the biggest flood in history. We are still living through it.
So thankful to have this community to talk about all things Manly so I could forget the destruction and upheaval for a while.
I hope more sign up to premium membership to make things a little easier for you Dan.

Not tipping related, but I joined Silvertails one year ago this week (I took a few months to work up the courage to start posting). I'd just watched my entire community be decimated by the biggest flood in history. We are still living through it.
So thankful to have this community to talk about all things Manly so I could forget the destruction and upheaval for a while.
I hope more sign up to premium membership to make things a little easier for you Dan.
Great work mate, yes devastating times, the one year anniversary this week wasn’t it??

It’s a great community, streets ahead of InstaTwitFace

Great work mate, yes devastating times, the one year anniversary this week wasn’t it??

It’s a great community, streets ahead of InstaTwitFace
Yep one year but feels like longer for so many who still have nowhere to live.
I'd been lurking on here for a few years prior. Reckon I might owe Dan some extra dollars in return!

Yep one year but feels like longer for so many who still have nowhere to live.
I'd been lurking on here for a few years prior. Reckon I might owe Dan some extra dollars in return!
Good to convert a lurker to a regular !!

Fingers crossed we get some joy this year

Parra players are a stack of useless arrseholes ..
I'm leading the Tipping Comp!!
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Nice job e'one for beating last years numbers!
For those who found some $$$$ you can still join up - we're only one game in and let's face it....the winner usually only gets about 50-55% correct anyway.

then you can post in the tipping comp members only thread... and Woodsie has volunteered to be made fun of (assuming he's not in the lead).

funds go to run the site. Have a look at some other sites to see how far Dan has taken this one (can anyone understand the eels one? Or wanna join the 5 storm supporters on theirs?)

Anyway - hooray us!

For those who found some $$$$ you can still join up - we're only one game in and let's face it....the winner usually only gets about 50-55% correct anyway.

then you can post in the tipping comp members only thread... and Woodsie has volunteered to be made fun of (assuming he's not in the lead).

funds go to run the site. Have a look at some other sites to see how far Dan has taken this one (can anyone understand the eels one? Or wanna join the 5 storm supporters on theirs?)

Anyway - hooray us!
Compare to the Bulldogs “ the kennel” absolute chalk & cheese

Anyway - hooray us!

Thanks to the overwhelming incompetence of parra .. I have assumed my usual position .. last

I love it when a Parra plan comes together.

(though surely...some of those field goals should go through)

I just want to remind the 66 champs that have joined...(well 65 I guess), that it is, in fact, @Jethro who is the dark horse.

He's got more silver medals then... well Henrik Kristoffersen (er, a skier with a lot of silver medals), and Jethro doesn't say much...he's like a silent assassin. But one that you'd have over for dinner.

And again, people can still join: helps the site, makes you more attractive, and there's no Christmas time double demerit points. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8