Announcement 2023 Tipping Comp Now Open

the-young-ones-have-we-got-a-video.gif

If you think I'm gonna spend my hard earned money just so I can publicly demonstrate how little clue I have when it comes to rugby league and make myself look dumb in front of all my fellow Silvertailers......

....you're absolutely correct. I'm in.

If you think I'm gonna spend my hard earned money just so I can publicly demonstrate how little clue I have when it comes to rugby league and make myself look dumb in front of all my fellow Silvertailers......

....you're absolutely correct. I'm in.
You can do no worse than me , although I got a credible top ten finish last year and considering I picked about 8 weeks in advance I’m happy with that.

SORRY ... You have missed out ... ALL places in the tipping contest have been filled !

Only 26 in to date , hope that at least doubles!!

I remember when we used to fill 100 spots just like that !!

It is beyond me that so few Silvertailians have taken the opportunity to kick my arse at tipping .. and humiliate me on a weekly basis ..

C'mon .. just join up and have a go ..

In previous years I've seen that a lot join up with a day (or few) to go.

Gotta get the last of the interest from those high interest rate bank accounts. Generous lot those banks. lol.

Anyway, it's the main fund-raiser for the site so hopefully there's some more to join, otherwise we'll all have to head on over to that Manly fans facebook site that Mark loves so much.

In previous years I've seen that a lot join up with a day (or few) to go.

Gotta get the last of the interest from those high interest rate bank accounts. Generous lot those banks. lol.

Anyway, it's the main fund-raiser for the site so hopefully there's some more to join, otherwise we'll all have to head on over to that Manly fans facebook site that Mark loves so much.
Oh they’ll just love it there , honestly 50% of what gets written on here wouldn’t last 10 minutes over there.

I’m actually not sure that many members realise that this could be a chance.

This group at least needs to pay for the costs of running it.

This is one way to do that.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2