2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turbo
Garrick
Koula
Myers
Weekes
Schuster
DCE
Aloiai
Croker
Jake
Tuilagi
Oka
Fulton

Paseka
Keppie
Roache/Gordon
Fainu

Myers is the big ?, but has a greater ceiling than anyone to join Koula in the centres
Fainu I think will feature often, as will Fulton.
Younger bro Latu Fainu is a Smokey and 100% in the 17 by 2024
Condon don't know much about, but seems likely to push for a spot.
Explosive dummy half off the bench a MUST and I reckon our new coaching staff will do exactly that

Last edited:
This is my team against the Bulldogs ,

1. Tom Trbojevic
  2. Reuben Garrick
  3. Brad Parker
  4. Toluatu Koula
  5. Tuipulotu
  6. Josh Schuster
  7. Daly cherry evans
  8. Josh Aloiai
  9. Lachlan Crocker
  10. Taniela paseka
  11. Haumole Olakauatu
  12. Kelma Tuilagi
  13. Jake Trbojevc
  14. Weekes
  15. Condon
  16. Sean Keppie
  17. Sipley .
Think this will be pretty close to the mark with Condons spot possibly going to B Trbojevic, Bullemor, Fifita or S Fainu

Think this will be pretty close to the mark with Condons spot possibly going to B Trbojevic, Bullemor, Fifita or S Fainu
yeah, my view as well. Out of those 5 fwds it's anybody's guess. Heart saying, give S Fainu a first shot...just sayin..

1. Tom Trbojevic
  2. Reuben Garrick
  3. Brad Parker
  4. Toluatu Koula
  5. Tuipulotu
  6. Josh Schuster
  7. Daly cherry evans
  8. Josh Aloiai
  9. Lachlan Crocker
  10. Taniela paseka
  11. Haumole Olakauatu
  12. Kelma Tuilagi
  13. Jake Trbojevc
  14. Weekes
  15. Codon
  16. Sean Keppie
  17. Sipley .

Winner winner chicken dinner .... I know you are a good judge .... because you agree with me ...

Turbo
Garrick
Koula
Myers
Weekes
Schuster
DCE
Aloiai
Croker
Jake
Tuilagi
Oka
Fulton

Paseka
Keppie
Roache/Gordon
Fainu

Myers is the big ?, but has a greater ceiling than anyone to join Koula in the centres
Fainu I think will feature often, as will Fulton.
Younger bro Latu Fainu is a Smokey and 100% in the 17 by 2024
Condon don't know much about, but seems likely to push for a spot.
Explosive dummy half off the bench a MUST and I reckon our new coaching staff will do exactly that
See that Manly have Fletcher- Myers on the books for 2024 as well , obviously can see his potential . Really hope that he can get a run in the trials . Weekes on the wing , good to rule nothing out with a talented young player but not even sure if he has played there previously . Real dilemma , obviously has a lot to offer , maybe the coaching staff can bite the bullet and give him a crack at centre . Fulton starting as a 13 . maybe will depend on how well an off season he has had and getting to that consistent nest level . could be a bench option . Samael Fainu again could surprise ,seems to be really coming on well

See that Manly have Fletcher- Myers on the books for 2024 as well , obviously can see his potential . Really hope that he can get a run in the trials . Weekes on the wing , good to rule nothing out with a talented young player but not even sure if he has played there previously . Real dilemma , obviously has a lot to offer , maybe the coaching staff can bite the bullet and give him a crack at centre . Fulton starting as a 13 . maybe will depend on how well an off season he has had and getting to that consistent nest level . could be a bench option . Samael Fainu again could surprise ,seems to be really coming on well

I would consider Weekes on the wing despite not having played there. Main reason is that wing shares a lot of the characteristics of full back and is why they often fit well in those positions (Garrick merely the latest, but even Turbo started on the wing in first grade). This kid is being tutored to cover Turbo and often wingers interchange with full backs. Like full back they handle the up and unders well, return the ball from deep kicks, aren't burnt out by heavy defense, can have a bit of a roving role in the back line. Full backs need to be clever, line breakers, with speed and evasive qualities. Good wingers share that quality. Does that remind you of Weekes

1. Turbo
2. Garrick (Saab when fit)
3. Parker (Garrick)
4. Koula
5. Tuipulotu
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Aloiai
9. Croker
10. Paseka
11. Guacamole
12. Tuilagi
13. Jurbo
14. Weekes/Zac Fulton (Lawton when fit)
15. Keppie
16. Sipley
17. Sam Fainu/Villiame Fafita

This is what I think will run on Vs the Dogs in RD1

1. Garrick
2. Harper
3. Parker
4. Koula
5. Tuipulotu
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Aloiai
9. Croker
10. Keppie
11. Olakuatu
12. Tuilagi
13. Jake

14. Bullemore
15. Paseka
16. Sipley
17. Weekes

Injured list
Turbo
Lawton
Saab

This is what I think will run on Vs the Dogs in RD1

1. Garrick
2. Harper
3. Parker
4. Koula
5. Tuipulotu
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Aloiai
9. Croker
10. Keppie
11. Olakuatu
12. Tuilagi
13. Jake

14. Bullemore
15. Paseka
16. Sipley
17. Weekes

Injured list
Turbo
Lawton
Saab
Why no Turbo? Three weeks ago, Seibold said he will be fit for Round One. The recovery time for his 14th December hamstring injury was said to be 6-8 weeks. Also, Weekes is being groomed as Turbo's understudy & I expect he will selected in that position when Turbo is unavailable.

Last edited:
Everyone's guesses all seem a slight variation of the same team but I would have to strongly disagree with Aloiai as our starting prop. When fully fit, it's time for Paseka and Keppie to be our leading front row combination.

Happy 2023 everyone, Go Manly

Everyone's guesses all seem a slight variation of the same team but I would have to strongly disagree with Aloiai as our starting prop. When fully fit, it's time for Paseka and Keppie to be our leading front row combination.

Happy 2023 everyone, Go Manly
I went with Aloiai and Paseka starting but can definitely see merit in benching Aloiai. Paseka and Keppie have both preformed to another level on the odd occasion they have been given a starting spot. Josh and Sips do what they do regardless.

Be good to see Bulemor in the mix somewhere . Rare speed for a forward and probably not that far off producing something really worthwhile in the pack somewhere
If the attitude in all the forwards goes up a gear, as it needs to. I can see Bullemor just running a muck at 13. Give Jake joint Captaincy and Prop. I'd love nothing more than to see him be a bloody leader of the pack. Every one of our forwards has to up the ante.

If the attitude in all the forwards goes up a gear, as it needs to. I can see Bullemor just running a muck at 13. Give Jake joint Captaincy and Prop. I'd love nothing more than to see him be a bloody leader of the pack. Every one of our forwards has to up the ante.
Even if other options present themselves we need Jake and Croker in the middle somewhere, for as many minutes as they can handle. They are our defensive glue in the middle.

1. Tom Trbojevic
  2. Reuben Garrick
  3. Brad Parker
  4. Toluatu Koula
  5. Tuipulotu
  6. Josh Schuster
  7. Daly cherry evans
  8. Josh Aloiai
  9. Lachlan Crocker
  10. Taniela paseka
  11. Haumole Olakauatu
  12. Kelma Tuilagi
  13. Jake Trbojevc
  14. Weekes
  15. Codon
  16. Sean Keppie
  17. Sipley .
i like it but whys everyone still holding out for Brad Parker? he really isnt first grade material anymore.

i like it but whys everyone still holding out for Brad Parker? he really isnt first grade material anymore.
He is our most serviceable option at centre. Not gonna set the world on fire but will do a job and won't let you down. Shifting Garrick to centre and bringing in a rookie on the wing involves more risk. We have plenty of flashy players around him, someone with the consistency of a metronome can be important.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4