2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walgett Dragons and Bourke Warriors , I new it was a stitch up straight away
Breaking news !!!!!

Just for you @Merchant Of Doom

I have some inside knowledge.

Due to overspending our cap we only have room for 21 players ( not 30) in 2023 , so we will need to unload another 2/3 to get it balanced.

And due to this we’ve signed an agreement with the NRL for special dispensation to bring up some country boys each week to fill in the spaces , to this end we’ve come to agreement with the Walgett Warriors and the Toomelah Tigers to rotate 9 players each week through our system.

Due to budget constraints they won’t actually train , simply bussed in and out for each game.

Apparently a “ Go Fund Me” page is being established to cover travel expenses and their jerseys.

All this to be announced #nextweek

So there mate , I’m sure that’ll put your mind at ease and you can now go out and enjoy the off season knowing we are on for a cracker year in 2023.

B
What a **** shop, if we aren’t the laughing stock of the NRL already, who in the bloody hell manages our cap anyway, piss them off, useless.
So we go into 23 with a squad of 21 and a bunch of bushies, (no offence to the bushies) what chance are we, no quality recruitment, a loss of some quality first graders, suspicions there’s still an internal divide in the playing group, a power struggle up front, Gee we have so much to look forward to next year.
How about we blow the place up and start again, might be the only chance to get things right, the BS surrounding our club and the a total lack of professionalism needs to end, it appears our future looks very bleak, may even be time for some kind of intervention, to get things heading in the right direction.
Fancy fuking your cap up so badly you end up with a squad of 21 and require special dispensation to rotate a couple of bush club through your squad every second week to get bye. Win a premiership, make the 8, whatever sounds like we’ll be lucky to survive.
Being a member of the Bushie Bunch I don't know if I'm offended ( pretty thick skinned out here) but highly amused,best thing I've read in these pages over the last few weeks

Breaking news !!!!!

Due to overspending our cap we only have room for 21 players ( not 30) in 2023 , so we will need to unload another 2/3 to get it balanced.

And due to this we’ve signed an agreement with the NRL for special dispensation to bring up some country boys each week to fill in the spaces , to this end we’ve come to agreement with the Walgett Warriors and the Toomelah Tigers to rotate 9 players each week through our system.

Due to budget constraints they won’t actually train , simply bussed in and out for each game.

Apparently a “ Go Fund Me” page is being established to cover travel expenses and their jerseys.

So there mate , I’m sure that’ll put your mind at ease and you can now go out and enjoy the off season knowing we are on for a cracker year in 2023.
Fair dinkum, if that was to prove completely true I would not be entirely surprised!

Breaking news !!!!!

You forgot to mention, that one of us will be rostered on for oranges and tuck shop duty every week.

Just having a look at our roster and with possible elevations to juniors... there are actually a few options at dummy half, middle forwards and outside backs (although definite question marks over quality).

Where we are glaringly deficient is actually our 2nd row. Lawton is listed there but we will need him elsewhere (9,13,14). And I hope Bullemor isn't played there as he is not an edge forward, as we saw this year. We literally have Gauc, Tuilagi, and Burbo. That's it. Very weak. And once we have an injury or two there, we are very quickly back to playing people out of position. Every top 30 requires 5-6 edge forwards. I really hope we have something in the works here.

Just having a look at our roster and with possible elevations to juniors... there are actually a few options at dummy half, middle forwards and outside backs (although definite question marks over quality).

Where we are glaringly deficient is actually our 2nd row. Lawton is listed there but we will need him elsewhere (9,13,14). And I hope Bullemor isn't played there as he is not an edge forward, as we saw this year. We literally have Gauc, Tuilagi, and Burbo. That's it. Very weak. And once we have an injury or two there, we are very quickly back to playing people out of position. Every top 30 requires 5-6 edge forwards. I really hope we have something in the works here.
Despite some upgrades ( maybe ) with 2 million in outgoing players and about $350k inbound you’d absolutely hope so.

Maybe we’ll know #nextweek

You forgot to add Ben Condon to that list.

Man our roster is so poor for 2023 can we just skip next year

I see Flags of Maroon
White ones too
I see them fly
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful Club

I see skies of Maroon
and clouds of white
We always rise above adversity
A winning grand final is our destiny
And I think to myself