2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally think Lane is overrated.

But never wanted Gutho, Hynes or Ramien to go

Lane will never play Origin or test footy. In the old days he might have gotten himself a City jumper, but that's about it. However, I do think he is better than either Lawton or Davey and I still think a back row of him and Haumole could have been very damaging.

Gutho and Hynes are the big losses really.

Last edited:
Sorry guys for the first time ever I can't come up with a team that could compete , and see no reason making one. I'm at a complete loss where any ability, character or ticker will come from. I dislike most of the players in the team , and Jake, Tom can't carry the rest of the bludgers

Lane will never play Origin or test footy. In the old days he might have gotten himself a City jumper, but that's about it. However, I do think he is better than either Lawton or Davey and I still think a back row of him and Haumole could have been very damaging.

Gutho and Hynes are the big losses really.
Davey actually started getting picked over Lane to start in his last year at Parra.

In saying that Lane is arguably playing in career best form now.

That was unbelievably bad recruiting, Api was good, Marty wasn't too bad, but overpaid, same for Walker, as for the rest, rubbish, I knew we were going to be in trouble when we signed up Lewis Brown and announced it as a signing coup, FMD, in the process, we lost Gutho, sure he's not Tom, but we could have done with his versatility and energy, even though he's a Parra dickhead now, lost Nicho Hynes, Jessie Ramien, Luke Garner and Shaun Lane, thank you Trent Barrett.
Mate over the last few years Gutho has run rings around Turbo in regards to consistency on the field. If Turbo has a similar season next year then hard decisions need to be made coz he's one of the reasons we can move ahead on recruitment.

Only need a few tweaks to the following and I think you are right we could challenge for the finals:

1. Turbo
2. Garrick
4. Koula
6. Schuster
7. Dce
11. Olokautu
13. Jake
14. Paseka
15. Lawton

😃
Paseka is a myth. I’d personally only really be confident with locking in 13, 11 & 1

Mate over the last few years Gutho has run rings around Turbo in regards to consistency on the field. If Turbo has a similar season next year then hard decisions need to be made coz he's one of the reasons we can move ahead on recruitment.
Ummm no

If you mean durability and the ability to take the field then sure. But Turbo has been very consistent when on the field

Sorry guys for the first time ever I can't come up with a team that could compete , and see no reason making one. I'm at a complete loss where any ability, character or ticker will come from. I dislike most of the players in the team , and Jake, Tom can't carry the rest of the bludgers
Let’s see what our final 30 looks like first , it’s a long way until March next year.

Speaking or our final 30, who is looking likely to be upgraded? A few spots to fill but only one signing (Tuilagi) that we know of. Ryan mentioned there may be someone else a week or two ago? I know marketing try and stagger the signing news to drive up membership numbers but gee they've got some hard work to do after the last couple of months.

Speaking or our final 30, who is looking likely to be upgraded? A few spots to fill but only one signing (Tuilagi) that we know of. Ryan mentioned there may be someone else a week or two ago? I know marketing try and stagger the signing news to drive up membership numbers but gee they've got some hard work to do after the last couple of months.
Upgrades

Saab
Guaca
Garrick

Im struggling to see who else.

Dudes really gonna bring Tom’s name up as carrying the team when he’s not even on the field? Lmao what do you expect when you’ve got a million dollars sitting on the sidelines? The rest of the team is weakened because of 3 players chewing up majority of the cap. You are soooo contradicting

I see Tyson Gamble has been given permission to test the market, looking for more 1st grade minutes.

I'm glad my sex life is not the same frequency as his on field appearances
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Certainly a bit to take into account for next season 's line up . Who to partner Alioia as a starting prop . Still maintain best option would be Jake then Paseka next best option , Keppie , Bullemor Sipley , Boyle maybe at this stage not that inspiring . Can young prospects like Sykes and Tuitavake have good off seasons and stake a claim . Then the void with Foz and Walker leaving . Weekes , Schuster , does not seem too many other contenders at this stage Best centre pairing or a partner for koula , Will Garrick stay around , no question he and Saab , i st choice wingers . Would be good to get some early team stability A S A P and surely time for the injury curse to take a back step

2023 team is so ready to take the competition by it's balls.

No No No GIF

We are so f$$ked for 2023 this season will seem like a blessing.

I
We are just being dominated in the forwards and that makes our backs just defenders, Saab before injury did have a open run for the past month and neither has anyone in the backs. We need a big running prop to start with Alaloi to give us some go forward. Is there any decent Props we could pick up with the cap space we have for next year?
I’d argue Paseka is a good go forward player. Once he’s rid of his injuries I reckon he’s set to explode. Has shown great signs of it for the past 2 seasons but has been hamstrung by injury.

Those 2016 signings were a one-off.
Toovey had been put in charge of the disintegration of the ageing champion team and when they'd run their race Barrett was handed the keys with a shiny new batch of players.
10 years before that we snared Lyon but I can't recall any other marquee additions in that time, and certainly none since 2016 that come to mind.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6