2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm fearful that in 2023 we'll be in danger of claiming our first wooden spoon. Let's look at our competition:
Tuggers: Have a couple of terrific recruits, the potential magic dust that Benji can sprinkle, a huge junior nursery and a new Centre of Excellence. What we have: A Centre of Excellence, ordinary recruits (so far), an old fashioned coach (currently) and a divided club.
Tits: A lot of good juniors but should still remain in the bottom few.
Worriers: Will regain their home ground advantage which should translate to a few wins.
Illawarra: In a poor state, like us, but the Illawarra region does produce a lot more footballing talent than does the Northern Beaches.
Newcastle: Hummn, may be our greatest hope to avoid the spoon. . . .
'Fins: Thank goodness. They should allow us to remain spoonless for at least next season.

We know we have definitely lost Foran, Walker and Davey. Fainu is no hope of making a return. Taupau and Boyle are TBC's, but I suspect Taupau won't be back. Who are our additions, just Tualagi and Condon ? Can't say that we are a stronger squad for 2023 than this year based on those trades. Have to keep fingers crossed that Tommy stays fit, that is our only hope of being semi competitive.

I'm fearful that in 2023 we'll be in danger of claiming our first wooden spoon. Let's look at our competition:
Tuggers: Have a couple of terrific recruits, the potential magic dust that Benji can sprinkle, a huge junior nursery and a new Centre of Excellence. What we have: A Centre of Excellence, ordinary recruits (so far), an old fashioned coach (currently) and a divided club.
Worriers: Will regain their home ground advantage which should translate to a few wins.
Illawarra: In a poor state, like us, but the Illawarra region does produce a lot more footballing talent than does the Northern Beaches.
'Fins: Thank goodness. They should allow us to remain spoonless for at least next season.
First TAB market has us 11th at 25/1

Rebuilding your artillery weapons is one of the biggest factor in winning the NRL war

What additional weapons are we bringing into our 2023 season to win the NRL war ?

I am positive that 2023 we will make the top 8. This team will be good.

Good luck in the off season with working on combinations.

GO MANLY

1. Tommy

2. Garrick

3. Koula

4. Harper / Parker

5. Saab

6. Schuster

7. DCE

8. Aloiai

9. Croker

10. Jake T

11. Haumole

12. Ben T

13. Liam Fulton

14. K Lawton

15. S Keppie

16. T Paseka

17. E Bullemor
Good team there! just would like to see some young guns be brought in. heres my take on a premiership team for 2023: let us know what y'all think.

1. Tom trbojevic
  2. Tolu koula
  3. Ben trbojevic
  4. Raymond vaega
  5. Reuben Garrick
  6. Josh schuster
  7. Daly cherry evans
  8. Samuela fainu
  9. Lachlan Crocker
  10. Josh aioli
  11. Haumole olakauatu
  12. Kelma tuilagi
  13. Jake trbojevic

We need speed in the centres. We need two more speedy centres, and one mongrel prop and two mobile and hard running backrowers added to the squad. We seriously lack quality depth. We can't expect to compete with the big boys over a long season with the bare bones of 17 first grade quality players.

We need speed in the centres. We need two more speedy centres, and one mongrel prop and two mobile and hard running backrowers added to the squad. We seriously lack quality depth. We can't expect to compete with the big boys over a long season with the bare bones of 17 first grade quality players.
Ummm you don’t think Koula is quick?

It's time for the youngsters to step up. Schuster, Koula, Tuipolutu, Olakau'atu, Keppie, Sipley, Paseka, Roumanos, Tuilagi have to bust their guts over summer to take that next step to NRL elite.
And Weekes, Chan Kum Tong, Tuitavake, Fulton, and Humphreys. Really need opportunities and fast-tracked development from these 5 lads for speed, creativity, and enthusiasm

Best 2023 team post !

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8