2023 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To All:

This thread is for '2023 Rumoured and confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signings' ONLY.

The rules for this thread are:

1. Post only the details of the rumoured or confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signing (including a source if possible).
  2. If you want to comment on it, or discuss it, create a new thread in the relevant forum thread section or place your discussion post in the 'General NRL chat' thread.

Other than this post, any other posts that are found to be contravening the above rules in this thread will be deleted without warning.

(Future information posts regarding updates to the thread rules are also exempt from deletion)

Members who are found to breach the rules of this thread will be hit with a temporary ban from posting in this thread.

Repeat Offenders who consistently breach the rules of this thread will be permanently banned from posting in this thread and will only have 'Read Access' to the thread content.

Link to the last post of the '2022 Rumoured and confirmed signings' thread.

Link to the 'General NRL chat' thread

Link to the official NRL.com 'NRL Signings Tracker' web page.

Parramatta's Isaiah Papali'i to join Wests Tigers in 2023 NRL season

Tim Sheens has made the first major move in his second coming at Wests Tigers by signing Parramatta star Isaiah Papali'i on a three-year deal ahead of the 2023 season.
He was named as one of the Dally M second rowers of the year, but has informed Parramatta he will leave for the Tigers at the end of the 2022 season

The departure of Papali'i is compounded by the fact Parramatta lost Marata Niukore to the Warriors last week.

EE719781-6C4B-461E-BCD6-DE021264A0F4.jpeg

Parramatta is on the cusp of another shattering recruitment setback with young gun prop Oregon Kaufusi expected to link with the Cronulla Sharks.
It is understood Kaufusi will announce he will join the Sharks on a three-year deal worth around $1.2 million from 2023, to continue the club’s rebuild under new NRL coach Craig Fitzgibbon.

Zorbs just said a signed a Tigers forward for 2023 but I missed his name - anyone hear it? And no it was not luke garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4