2023 ... players in trouble ..breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting that the NRL can keep the players name under wraps, but poor old jack De Bellin got dragged thru the wringer
Nothing to do with the NRL,it’s all about the QLD court system.And if you do a bit of research,it isn’t all that difficult to find out who it is

Please stop speculating who this could be, it wont serve us well

"Bad boys" - helps to minimise the evil of what the man has been accused of. If you use the term boy you are in essence saying they are not an adult and capable of making a mature decision. This is a man and not a boy

Sometimes I wish you would think before posting - but the years have taught me
Sometimes I wish you think before posting feathered friend
There are good boys that do the right thing and Bad boys that dont
And Man will always be boys at heart

Interesting that the NRL can keep the players name under wraps, but poor old jack De Bellin got dragged thru the wringer
It is unusual to suppress the identity of the accused, but nothing to do with the NRL. Could be a case where eg that may tend to identify the victim too?

In any case, as @Dan already said, speculation is a big no no

Go Away Goodbye GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a read

It is unusual to suppress the identity of the accused, but nothing to do with the NRL. Could be a case where eg that may tend to identify the victim too?

In any case, as @Dan already said, speculation is a big no no
As I just learnt its a QLD law not to identify at this point in proceedings.

This is actually something I've hoped for for many years. The allegations of Rape or sexual assault when often it's a one on one encounter can destroy an innocent man or woman if named and shamed.

Of course there are guilty parties but the stigma around these crimes is shocking for anyone who has their name destroyed only to be cleared at a later point.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4