2023 ... players in trouble ..breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am pretty sure he deadset related to Fainu family believe cousin. Enough said
The Fainus are the nephews of former NRL player Tevita Amone. However, I couldn't find any information linking the families of Tevita and Talatau Amone. Maybe you can?

Another ex player in a pickle

49C1D16E-AD63-4E46-8FCA-C1300690D522.jpeg

Also, Anthony Milford is lucky to be playing, didn't he go berserk at a Valley (Bris inner City) Taxi rank involving his girlfriend and other people waiting in line. Broncs management were quick to stifle and down play the incident when it came out the next day.

Also, Anthony Milford is lucky to be playing, didn't he go berserk at a Valley (Bris inner City) Taxi rank involving his girlfriend and other people waiting in line. Broncs management were quick to stifle and down play the incident when it came out the next day.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

According to a mate of mine who's in the know about what's going on at the Broncs, their was far more to this incident ?

Not his go, his parents say he's a good kid, has mental health issues, anxiety, he's very remorseful, can't wait to earn his respect back on the field, just wants to move forward...
Manese was never like that either. Never mixed with gangs. Never hung either dodgy blokes. Never threw gang signs on insta. Loved church dances.

According to a mate of mine who's in the know about what's going on at the Broncs, their was far more to this incident ?

I think I will believe the official police investigation instead of a mate of someone who is in the know - not.

Not a big fan of spreading unsubstantiated rumours.

If you're looking for trouble
You came to the right place
If you're looking for trouble
Just look right in my face
I was born standing up
And talking back
My daddy was a green-eyed mountain jack
Because I'm evil, my middle name is misery
Well I'm evil, so don't you mess around with me

Terry Trouble Randall
1671866301059.png

On the day I was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said, "Leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That I was bad to the bone

Les Bad Boyd

1671866627507.png

I think I will believe the official police investigation instead of a mate of someone who is in the know - not.

Not a big fan of spreading unsubstantiated rumours.
Obviously Souths didn't like what they saw about the incident and within a few days Souths duly terminated his contract.

It is what it is. Boys will be boys and some will be idiots. It happens every year.

Obviously Souths didn't like what they saw about the incident and within a few days Souths duly terminated his contract.

You just can't help yourself can you.

The NRL would not register the contract with Souths. His contract was never terminated. By the time he was cleared, Llias was doing an excellent job, so they didn't need him.
Newcastle signed him as soon as the charges were dropped by police.

Exactly what are you implying now??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8