2023 ... players in trouble ..breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"I have undertaken road safety courses and since then I have not incurred any demerit points or any fines."......(not supposed to be driving at all? Let's not drag that up)

“I am clean and sober from drugs, living a happy, healthy and balanced life.”.....( I'm an ornament, no it's not the drugs...no really ask Todd...)

Whacking some poor cxnt with a hammer is not a bad boy. It just makes him a en thug and a TOTAL dickhead. What a moron ..... dumb as dog.
Hit someone with a hammer there's a good chance you're going to kill them. It happened to our local butcher when I was a kid. Some bloke decided he'd relieve him of his days takings as he was walking home down the lane at the back of our house one night. Some kids found him the next day.....Amones lucky he's not facing a murder charge.

Whacking some poor cxnt with a hammer is not a bad boy. It just makes him a en thug and a TOTAL dickhead. What a moron ..... dumb as dog.
There is a bit of Evil in all of us feathered friend
We all have a dark side
Its just that some are darker than others

Hit someone with a hammer there's a good chance you're going to kill them. It happened to our local butcher when I was a kid. Some bloke decided he'd relieve him of his days takings as he was walking home down the lane at the back of our house one night. Some kids found him the next day.....Amones lucky he's not facing a murder charge.

Allegedly climbed onto a 2 storey roof to hit him ... and knocked him off it ... bloke fell 2 floors to the ground .... should be attempted murder if true ...

1671751562192.png

Wow oh wow
There is just a clan of people in society who have no sense of accountability.
Very sad and they will soon learn.
It is the responsibility of the adults in these peoples lives to teach this. This level of hate and violence is not Australian.
This level of hate puts them in the same bucket as mental cases and drug addicts. Yet these people have a brain and a future at stake.
There is something very wrong with this picture and these societies need to pull their fingers out and sort this out out. To all the adults: Get off the couch and sort this out Lives are being wasted under your watch.
NYEagle

Sam went and gave his own private urine sample to an 'independent' testing lab. That's completely irrelevant to the police charge.
Apparently urine tests can be clear of cocaine traces very quickly,hence why it’s the “drug of choice” for so many sports players.And given Burgess’ connections,I’m not that confident his independent testing lab is independent at all

Solves the Jayden Sullivan issue, he should get an extended run in the 6 now

Wow oh wow
There is just a clan of people in society who have no sense of accountability.
Very sad and they will soon learn.
It is the responsibility of the adults in these peoples lives to teach this. This level of hate and violence is not Australian.
This level of hate puts them in the same bucket as mental cases and drug addicts. Yet these people have a brain and a future at stake.
There is something very wrong with this picture and these societies need to pull their fingers out and sort this out out. To all the adults: Get off the couch and sort this out Lives are being wasted under your watch.
NYEagle

Problem is ... his father was the ring leader in the assault ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8