2023 ... players in trouble ..breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NRL decision on Molo:

I guess that's more proactive than keeping it quiet until after the finals so the player can play in them (like that souths guy...i think).

Then again..... finals...st george...yeah nah

I guess that's more proactive than keeping it quiet until after the finals so the player can play in them (like that souths guy...i think).

Then again..... finals...st george...yeah nah
Actually it's exactly the same.
In both cases the NRL decided to ignore the fact the player has entered a plea of guilty to a specific set of facts (an agreed summary of what happened and what they did to break the law), instead prefering to wait until the formal court proceedings are concluded.

Why, I know not.

Once they know what the player himself agrees he has done surely they can decide on an appropriate reaction without waiting for the court to hand down its decision?

Actually it's exactly the same.
In both cases the NRL decided to ignore the fact the player has entered a plea of guilty to a specific set of facts (an agreed summary of what happened and what they did to break the law), instead prefering to wait until the formal court proceedings are concluded.

Why, I know not.

Once they know what the player himself agrees he has done surely they can decide on an appropriate reaction without waiting for the court to hand down its decision?
Lawyers ruin everything!

lulz

Lawyers ruin everything!

lulz
Not really, things are usually already ruined by the time lawyers get involved!
I'd say lawyers are more like vultures or hyenas, picking over the carcass of the rotting social fabric... hence performing a key role in the health of the eco(nomic) system!! :wondering: :eek:

2 chainz GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Val Holmes getting in early with some controversy - NRL investigate Cowboys star Valentine Holmes over white powder photo

A 3/10 on the Bad Boy Meter (but the white substance was probably just crushed up (legal) pain killer).

Reuben will be happy. I don’t think there is any love lost there.

Nothing will happen to him. The Cheese and Munster did this and got what, 1 week?
Well, despite it being plainly obvious it’s cocaine & he bugled it, there’s no evidence of what the substance actually is & if he actually ingested it so I assume he’ll receive a slap on the wrist under the guise of bringing the game into disrepute.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Y
Well, despite it being plainly obvious it’s cocaine & he bugled it, there’s no evidence of what the substance actually is & if he actually ingested it so I assume he’ll receive a slap on the wrist under the guise of bringing the game into disrepute.
You can tell its cocaine from that photo???? U should get a job in the cops

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8