2023 place your bets.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What will we do or not do in 2023?

• Win the comp

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Top 2 - make the GF but loose

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Top 4

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Top 8

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Miss the finals

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Completely melt down and have a terrible year

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Be a solid top 4 side and build for 2024

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • ××××××××××××

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo to be fit all season and recapture 2021 form

• The shoe to have a benji Marshall breakout season

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Koula to be dally m centre of the year

• Seibold reborn with a new team

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Seibold sacked

• Paseka to make the step up finally

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Tommy to be in and out with injury all season

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Sabb to score 20+

• Total voters

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's now time to make those bold predictions that have served us all so well over the years here on silvertails.

We now know the squad. We know Tommy did his hammy. We know he's off the the guru to get it sorted. We know it's a brave new world. We know Penn is still a di@(h÷!d.

We also know a bit about other teams and there chances.

So where are you placing your chips?

I've made this a two shot vote. Vote for the team outcome and then select a big talking point from the second half of the poll. Eg. Manly to finish top 4 and turbo to remain fit all season. Etc

I'm thinking positively. Let's win this bastard and the shoe will be a revelation in the run.
I am with you all the way to the finals in 2023 feathered friend

The Shoe to kick arse in 2023

Man Kicking Butt - Fizzle Stock

I went top 4. This is the minimum we should expect after all the coaching changes etc…

Top 8 , depending on Turbo 's availability and optimum fitness level . Talking point , Turbo "s availability and being at an optimum fitness level
We should not rely on Tom Turbo to make the eight

We need to overcome the one Man Tom Turbo Manly team mentality

Made good progress in the finals without Tom in 2019 but a generally better Manly side to compensate then . Just imagine if Manly did have Tom available in the 19 final 's series . Anyway certainly agree that it is not good to be that dependent on one key player but unfortunately , just like Snake [ Brett Stewart ] really crucial to have [ and have had ] them playing well and available and to make some vital difference in terms of win - loss outcomes .

Grand final. A building year, getting back to what we started in 2021, lot of our players a year older and smarter. Probably still lacking one final piece of the puzzle to nail the big prize though.

Grand final. A building year, getting back to what we started in 2021, lot of our players a year older and smarter. Probably still lacking one final piece of the puzzle to nail the big prize though.
Several I’d say , but I’m hoping with a lower DCE contract in 2024 that might happen ( note only assume it’s lower but if it isn’t the club is crazier than I thought ).

Wait a mo...

Isn't this @Mark from Brisbane or @Woodsie thread to make? The one that gets locked?

Sheesh...Mr arrived back from England and now causing trouble.

That's all I got

go Manly! Premiers 2023
Mine is a pick the top 8 , in order , and I’ll post that up a few weeks before kick off ,but thanks for the mention !!!

Several I’d say , but I’m hoping with a lower DCE contract in 2024 that might happen ( note only assume it’s lower but if it isn’t the club is crazier than I thought ).
Who knows. At the time (April last year) he signed the new deal, the club was as crazy as it gets!

I think largely our fortunes rest on how many ( if any ) our fullback plays.

We are a different side with him in, also means Garrick ( who is a other gun ) gets to ply his trade at centre.

He plays , we’ll go well , bottom of the 8 but a big improvement on 22.

He spends most or all of the season injured , we’ll finish somewhere between say 11 & 15, and it’ll be considered another poor year.

We are a top 8 team without TT providing we can dodge rainbow jumpers. We would have been in the 8 last year, just saying. It really doesn't matter if Mestrov makes it he NRL's problem, the players have said they still will not participate yet the NRL is still holding the round. I reckon it will affect a lot of teams.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4