2023 place your bets.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What will we do or not do in 2023?

• Win the comp

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Top 2 - make the GF but loose

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Top 4

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Top 8

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Miss the finals

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Completely melt down and have a terrible year

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Be a solid top 4 side and build for 2024

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • ××××××××××××

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo to be fit all season and recapture 2021 form

• The shoe to have a benji Marshall breakout season

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Koula to be dally m centre of the year

• Seibold reborn with a new team

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Seibold sacked

• Paseka to make the step up finally

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Tommy to be in and out with injury all season

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Sabb to score 20+

• Total voters
We are a top 8 team without TT providing we can dodge rainbow jumpers. We would have been in the 8 last year, just saying. It really doesn't matter if Mestrov makes it he NRL's problem, the players have said they still will not participate yet the NRL is still holding the round. I reckon it will affect a lot of teams.

They can have an inclusive round, and I bet there will no problem ... as long as the jersey reflects all comers ... and not just a gay pride rainbow ....

It really doesn't matter if Mestrov makes it he NRL's problem, the players have said they still will not participate yet the NRL is still holding the round. I reckon it will affect a lot of teams.
Last I heard V'Landys said no decision has been made.

They can have an inclusive round, and I bet there will no problem ... as long as the jersey reflects all comers ... and not just a gay pride rainbow ....
It's obvious that gays are the main group excluded, so any inclusive round or jersey that doesn't include a rainbow will be a real statement - of capitulation.

Didn't Mestrov come out in a presser the other week and say we were ditching the inclusive jumper and idea?
From memory he said the NRL would take the lead on such initiatives. Meaning Manly won't be doing it again this year unless the NRL comes on board. And V'Landys was quoted a while back saying the NRL was discussing a pride round (or something) but there was plenty f time to decide when it would be and no decision had yet been made.
Personally I'd rather the ARLC spend a year leading discussion on inclusivity among all the clubs and also junior clubs, and then do it properly the following year. Plenty of time for any remaining conscientious objectors to bail out.

It's obvious that gays are the main group excluded, so any inclusive round or jersey that doesn't include a rainbow will be a real statement - of capitulation.

That is probably why I said reflect ALL comers ... which would include reference to the gay ....

That is a smart point you make on an all Inclusive anti discrimination round .

I hope our Marketing department takes note and does not make a Mockery of the game again

The gays have never been excluded wearing our legendary indiscriminative Manly colours
The only exclusion should be the Manly Marketing fools that have divided our club

The Great Gay Ian Roberts proudly wearing the Manly all inclusive colours
and so did the other straight and religious players that played with him

Today's Tale - Nik Kosef: My Best XIII

I work with a gay roosters fan

He is great fellow

We talked about the Manly rainbow Jersey

I asked him if he would play in a Roosters jersey with a crucifix and he said he would feel uncomfortable

I told him I would feel the same way playing in a Rainbow Manly jersey

We are friends and have remained friends because we do not cross each others boundaries and respect each others boundaries

The Immature and ignorant Manly Marketing team needs a lesson in Social standards

Last edited:
All things going well should make top 8 , Seibold to improve Manly with a few positional changes
But of course injuries will change everything ,
If Schuster stays at 5/8 all year is one thing that could define the season

Pre rainbow jersey? A way to go in the crazy I’d suggest 🤣🤣
Our CEO had just resigned in as-yet-unexplained circumstances (but which could scarcely have looked any more suspicious) and a genius had just been installed as interim boss. Who went on to distinguish himself by presiding over the disaster you refer to. Same crazy, different month!
Going Crazy Donald Duck GIF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4