2023 Casualty Ward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News, Updates & Returns Details' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Sunday, 21 May 2023) * * *

Ben Trbojevic lasted just 28 minutes of his side's win over the Raiders on Sunday night before leaving the field with a suspected hamstring injury.

It followed the Sea Eagles being dealt a huge blow in the lead up to Round 12 with confirmation Josh Aloiai, Aaron Woods and Kelma Tuilagi could spend up to six weeks on the sideline each after suffering injuries in Round 11.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Cooper Johns (Ankle, Round 13)
  • Toafofoa Sipley (Suspension, Round 13)
  • Zac Fulton (Elbow, Round 14)
  • Josh Aloiai (Shoulder, Round 16-17)
  • Aaron Woods (Thumb, Round 17)
  • Kelma Tuilagi (Facial Fracture, Round 18)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Josh Aloiai (Shoulder, Round 16)
  • Ben Trbojevic (Hamstring, TBC)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Manly, Ben Trbojevic lasted just 28 minutes of his side's win over the Raiders on Sunday night before leaving the field with a suspected hamstring injury. Jake Trbojevic also failed to finish the match and will be sent for scans on Monday on a calf injury.

It followed the Sea Eagles being dealt a huge blow in the lead-up to Round 12 with confirmation Josh Aloiai, Aaron Woods and Kelma Tuilagi could spend up to six weeks on the sideline each after suffering injuries in Round 11.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News, Updates & Returns Details' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Sunday, 21 May 2023) * * *

Ben Trbojevic lasted just 28 minutes of his side's win over the Raiders on Sunday night before leaving the field with a suspected hamstring injury.

It followed the Sea Eagles being dealt a huge blow in the lead up to Round 12 with confirmation Josh Aloiai, Aaron Woods and Kelma Tuilagi could spend up to six weeks on the sideline each after suffering injuries in Round 11.

Manly Sea Eagles

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

Any news on Lawnton, I believe he picked up another shoulder injury, could you confirm if this is true. Thanks Jethro..

* * * (Updated: Monday, 22 May 2023) * * *

At Manly, Ben Trbojevic lasted just 28 minutes of his side's win over the Raiders on Sunday night before leaving the field with a suspected hamstring injury. Jake Trbojevic also failed to finish the match and will be sent for scans on Monday on a calf injury.

It followed the Sea Eagles being dealt a huge blow in the lead-up to Round 12 with confirmation Josh Aloiai, Aaron Woods and Kelma Tuilagi could spend up to six weeks on the sideline each after suffering injuries in Round 11.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Jake Trbojevic (Calf, TBC)

• Jake Trbojevic (Calf, TBC)

That clip to me didn't look like a shoulder injury. It looked more like a lower arm injury because he was grasping his wrist/hand area at first and when he stood up, he was grabbing his lower forearm area and was pivoting his elbow. On a second look, he was pivoting his elbow when he was laying on his back on the ground too.

Last edited:
Jake , 6 weeks

Oh ****

I'm going out now and slit my wrists. How could Jake do this to us? Just when we were beginning to look promising. No Trbojevics aarrggghhh. And no DCE this week. Aaarrggghhh. I hope the Shoe really puts the boot into Newcastle because otherwise a flogging's on the cards.

I'm going out now and slit my wrists. How could Jake do this to us? Just when we were beginning to look promising. No Trbojevics aarrggghhh. And no DCE this week. Aaarrggghhh. I hope the Shoe really puts the boot into Newcastle because otherwise a flogging's on the cards.
Yeah it’s the 6 weeks that’s sad

Lot's of disharmony in the Knights camp apparently, just need to put on a couple of early tries, then watch the Knights house of cards come tumbling down.

I guess we all now know Tuipulotu is selected in the team to play the Dolphins. Where's Parker? Sorry got it. Elbow.
As much as Parker gets vilified on here. There's always that situation ln a game were you say thank god for Parker making that tackle or running that good line or doing a kamikaze hit up coming of our line. He'll be missed tomorrow night.

I’ve been waiting for this weeks centre combination to get a shot. Let’s see how they go.

As much as Parker gets vilified on here. There's always that situation ln a game were you say thank god for Parker making that tackle or running that good line or doing a kamikaze hit up coming of our line. He'll be missed tomorrow night.

Sorry Eagle. I suspect you've inadvertently misread the implication of my entry.

It was in no way criticism of Parker. Such is the difficulty of expressing things in writing.

What happened was I was interested as to why Parker was not listed in the team and wrote '"Where's Parker?'. I then a bit later checked through entries on these sites and saw he was out because of an elbow injury and went back to this site, having then realised why he was out, and added 'Sorry got it. Elbow'. They were in fact two separate entries.

Maybe I should have just wiped the original comment but I assumed others would have seen it and respond, so I preempted and self corrected.

Interesting isn't it how you seemed to construe it as criticism but my intent was entirely information. No ones at fault, just a demonstration of how the written word can be read so many different ways yet spoken word has the advantage of how its expressed.

Parker is a top highly committed footballer and I would never question that commitment, even though I might question his suitability for a specific role.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4