2022 Top 8 etc - Fearless Predictions .. or You're Dreaming!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Quite a few picking Roosters for position 1, I’m not convinced they’ll be that good.

Top 4 I think but just can’t see them minor premiers.

Penrith
Storm
Roosters
Manly
Rabbits
Eels
Titans
Sharks

I just don't get the love-in for the eels from many people, they fell away last year and I don't see them being better this year. Storm and roosters are always gonna be around.

Getting close to your last opportunity everyone , and fun to hand a look in September and see how close you got !!

Gotta be in it to win it !!

There's a couple of 2022 prediction threads running...So...if anyone has any further brilliant insights you'd like to impress us with, better put them in soon! The Prediction threads will probably get locked (and maybe merged into one) when the season begins. (Which is in about ... well, not long now!)

And have a scroll through to see who picked it - or got closest. (Just be sure to check for a little 'last edited' sign at the bottom of the post) @:D

Many of us tipped Titans and Manly, not sure why!

I haven't read the whole thread but @Ralphie was quite close. Missed the Cows, but bonus points for predicting Turbo injury and a crap year for Manly.
1. Penrith
2. Melbourne
3. Parramatta
4. Easts
5. Cronulla
6. Souffs
7. Canberra
8. St George
9. Manly
10.Gold Coast
11. Brisbane
12. Nth Qld
13. Warriors
14. TigPies
15. Bulldogs
16. Newcastle

Tom to spend most of the season injured and back only for SOO only to be injured again. Foran to be side by side with Tom. Hooker to be a major problem for a disruped spine. Just an unsettled unhappy season ahead.

I haven't read the whole thread but @Ralphie was quite close. Missed the Cows, but bonus points for predicting Turbo injury and a crap year for Manly.
100% winner Ralphie, not perfect but I think the only one to have us having a **** year, nailed turbo out with injury, picked the Minor premiers and again I think the only one to not have us in the 8, clear winner for mine, was some interesting reading, not very accurate though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4