2022 Top 8 etc - Fearless Predictions .. or You're Dreaming!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Penrith
2. Melbourne
3. Parramatta
4. Easts
5. Cronulla
6. Souffs
7. Canberra
8. St George
9. Manly
10.Gold Coast
11. Brisbane
12. Nth Qld
13. Warriors
14. TigPies
15. Bulldogs
16. Newcastle

Tom to spend most of the season injured and back only for SOO only to be injured again. Foran to be side by side with Tom. Hooker to be a major problem for a disruped spine. Just an unsettled unhappy season ahead.

No different to last year. Maybe Souffs to drop back a couple spots. Sharks and Raiders to replace Titans and Knights in the 8. Grand final Panfers v Purple scum.

Now write these down:

Easts
Penrith
Melbourne
Manly
Parra
Cronulla
Souths
Titans

If they have an easy run re injuries then, unfortunately, Easts will be Minor Premiers...

Now write these down:

Easts
Penrith
Melbourne
Manly
Parra
Cronulla
Souths
Titans

If they have an easy run re injuries then, unfortunately, Easts will be Minor Premiers...
I was on the Roosters hype train because they couldn't possibly have as many injuries as they did last year and they finished 5th with a decimated squad. I've jumped off since I realised Keary, Collins and Manu are the only ones coming back. They've lost Boyd, Morrisx2, Friend, Liu and Ikuvalu. Their gains don't match that, not even close. I think they will finish 4th at best.

Haven't done my selection yet but have to say, I don't go along with all the Chook love here.

Their halves are talented but fragile, they've lost a lot of experience, and some of their key blokes used up a lot of juice last year trying to keep their chances afloat. They do have some young talent but will take time to gel as a team. Bit like us last year.

Plus there might be some disharmony now their coach has signed a long term big $$$ deal while most of their players are on unders just for the love of the club.

Penrith
Roosters
Melbourne
Souths
Sharks
Eels
Manly
Dragons
The only one to take the dragons
I agree and will include the broncos
Just got to work out the two to drop out
More than likely
Gold Coast
Newcastle
I see roosters and Melbourne crash out of four

Roosters
Panthers
Storm
Eels
Rabbitohs
Sharks
Sea Eagles
Tight Ones

Eels
Manly
Storm
Panthers
Chooks
Sharks
Bunnies
Titans

Eels v Manly grand final :party: a marketing bonanza for the NRL :)

Eels
Manly
Storm
Panthers
Chooks
Sharks
Bunnies
Titans

Eels v Manly grand final :party: a marketing bonanza for the NRL :)
Wouldn’t it just !!

Can you guys lock this one down come Thursday night please ??

PS: that would be a marketing dream for the NRL, although I doubt Nick Politis or Craig Bellamy would agree.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4