2022 Top 8 etc - Fearless Predictions .. or You're Dreaming!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it will be a tight competition this year - here is a journalist's Ladder Prediction

1. Panthers
  2. Roosters
  3. Sea Eagles
  4. Storm
  5. Sharks
  6. Rabbitohs
  7. Eels
  8. Dragons

9. Raiders
  10. Titans
  11. Broncos
  12. Warriors
  13. Knights
  14. Tigers
  15. Bulldogs
  16. Cowboys

Maybe this gets locked next Wednesday...?
So if you want to be in the running for this years Nostradamus awards and bragging rights, commit your predictions in writing while you still can, and when the season ends we'll know who was the smartest analyst :)

1. Storm
2. Manly
3. Penrith
4. Roosters
5. Souths
6. Sharks
7. Eels
8. Raiders

Manly and Melbourne like the old days both on top!!! Manly to verse them in the big dance and walk away with the trophy.

Bottom 8.

9. Tigers (like every year)
10. Titans
11. Dogs
12. Broncos
13. Warriors
14. Knights
15. Dragons
16. Cowboys

Big difference once again between top 4 and the rest of the competition. But who cares as long as we're in it 👊

1. Panthers
2. Manly
3. Eels
4. Storm
5.Roosters
6.Sharks
7. Rabbitohs
8. Warriors

Spooners
Bulldogs

Eels/Roosters interchangeble pending injuries
Infact, top 5 interchangeable
8th place will probably be a major logjam between warriors, titans, dragons, and knights

Rabbitohs very hard to predict

Panthers and storm are very comfortable beating bottom 8 teams so may be up there.

You could make a case for many bottom 8 teams pushing into the 8 though

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Panthers
2. Roosters
3. Sea Eagles
4. Storm
5. Sharks
6. Eels
7. Dragons
8. Rabbitohs

Spoon: Broncos

Had the Raiders not lost Fogarty, I would've had them in the bottom 8 but his injury will really hurt them.

The team that'll just miss the 8 will be the Titans.

1. Storm
2. Manly
3. Penrith
4. Roosters
5. Souths
6. Sharks
7. Eels
8. Raiders

Manly and Melbourne like the old days both on top!!! Manly to verse them in the big dance and walk away with the trophy.

Bottom 8.

9. Tigers (like every year)
10. Titans
11. Dogs
12. Broncos
13. Warriors
14. Knights
15. Dragons
16. Cowboys

Big difference once again between top 4 and the rest of the competition. But who cares as long as we're in it 👊
Showing a lot of confidence in the Dogs Dunder, 11th..ok. Got a feeling they'll be fighting it out with the Dragons for the wooden trophy.

Showing a lot of confidence in the Dogs Dunder, 11th..ok. Got a feeling they'll be fighting it out with the Dragons for the wooden trophy.
Tbh all those teams after titans are rubbish i just feel the dogs will have more points in them. I do hope im wrong though as seeing Barrett squirm has become part of rugba leeg for me ;)

Tbh all those teams after titans are rubbish i just feel the dogs will have more points in them. I do hope im wrong though as seeing Barrett squirm has become part of rugba leeg for me ;)
If I was a Bulldogs supporter I'd be worried about how does everyone fit with each other, lots of different egos and personalities to keep in check. I believe their supporters have already started a petition to get TB sacked, and it's not even rd 1...lol.

Pretty simple and done annually , before kick off your top 8 ( in order ).

To be locked down at the end of the season and we’ll review as to who got the closest.

Away you go!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4