2022 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone on here know how to change plans on the site?
I need to upgrade my son's baby membership to a junior membership, but the site isn't overly friendly in that regard. When I click on the Renew section, it shows the memberships that are going to be automatically renewed, but no way of changing the plan.

Does anyone on here know how to change plans on the site?
I need to upgrade my son's baby membership to a junior membership, but the site isn't overly friendly in that regard. When I click on the Renew section, it shows the memberships that are going to be automatically renewed, but no way of changing the plan.

Send an email to [email protected] and they'll sort it out for you. The team are great and should hopefully get back to you today.

I renewed my membership for 2022 and again will reside in the Fulton Menzies stand for home games.

I emailed the club and I got a call back and they were really helpful in helping me renew as I opted for a credit and they factored that all in and completed it all over the phone.

2022 promises to be such an exciting season and the club let me know that the Centre of Excellence is due for completion in late February, meaning that Brooky will have a capability to host large crowds post this covid lockdown.

Its all positive and urge others out there to either renew or become a member of our great club!

I renewed my membership for 2022 and again will reside in the Fulton Menzies stand for home games.

I emailed the club and I got a call back and they were really helpful in helping me renew as I opted for a credit and they factored that all in and completed it all over the phone.

2022 promises to be such an exciting season and the club let me know that the Centre of Excellence is due for completion in late February, meaning that Brooky will have a capability to host large crowds post this covid lockdown.

Its all positive and urge others out there to either renew or become a member of our great club!
Congratulations feathered friend for your loyalty and support of our legendary club
By riding on the back of your Manly Passion and riding on the back of our great teams momentum of success

When us fans join to become club members we also join our great Manly players to play a part in our Manly clubs success

Let us all proudly play a part in our Legendary clubs success by proudly becoming club members

Oh What a feeling
I am a Manly Sea eagles club Member !!!

2ad274f1058a0cda519743cb97e7871e.jpg

Well just went online

Viewed prices for seats

I had to move seats last year but my old ones in the FMS were available.. have had the same seats for over 15 years..

Asked for a call back within 15 minutes got one back from membership team and now renewed double adult membership for 2022.

Very easy process and very help membership team.

That was very easy process.

Now just the win tonight to top off the day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4