2022 Membership packs on their way - check your details!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I received an email from the membership team to say that my 2022 membership was on its way and it contained a temporary e-card which I recommend you check. Mine had that I had been a member since 2010, which was incorrect as I have been a member since 2004.
Sent an email to membership this morning and they apologised as there had been a changeover in their system earlier this year to update their tenure reporting and it appears there was a glitch and some of the years weren't updated correctly.
They fixed up my details and are sending out an updated membership card.

I received an email from the membership team to say that my 2022 membership was on its way and it contained a temporary e-card which I recommend you check. Mine had that I had been a member since 2010, which was incorrect as I have been a member since 2004.
Sent an email to membership this morning and they apologised as there had been a changeover in their system earlier this year to update their tenure reporting and it appears there was a glitch and some of the years weren't updated correctly.
Congratulations for being a Loyal and true supporter and the life line of our Legendary club feathered freind @Normie

Us fans expect our players to to give it their all 100% and play with Passion for our Mighty club

Us fans should also follow suit and proudly and passionately support our club 100% with a 2022 club membership

The moral of the story
Our Legendary club was made great by 100% commitment from passionate people
As all Great things are made great by 100% commitment and passion

2022 is the year for all the Great Manly people to get behind our Great club 100%
and live up to its proud status as the Greatest club of all
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n-jpg.19634

What's the cutoff day to renew before you lose your current seat ?

I didn't see anything in the emails.

Bozo,

I love the graphic! Well done if you created it.
I did not create the graphics feathered friend

I was Inspired by it and what our Legendary club truly represents as being the Greatest club of all

And the best way to be a part of our Great Manly Sea eagles the Greatest club of all

Is for all of us fans to proudly belong to it by becoming club members

There is a membership package to suit each one of our budgets including the most tight arse person !

Life is short and the only thing we take with us is our glory of the contribution we have made to our world

So let us all glorify the Greatest club of all in 2022 by becoming Glorious club members

ONE TEAM

ONE DREAM

ONE SOUL

AND THE SOUL OF OUR LEGENDARY CLUB IS ALL THE MANLY CLUB MEMBERS

PLAYERS AND OFFICIALS COME AND GO

BUT THE LOYAL CLUB MEMBERS AND LIFE LINE OF OUR LEGENDARY CLUB HAVE REMAINED SINCE 1947

LETS KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE

1636698429000.jpeg

Got mine yesterday, new year new hat/cap - car stickers are back, I loved the Sea Eagles beer coasters for the adults and the Sea Eagles playing cards for the kids! Also the pet mat and poncho is looking good.

Great stuff all round and nice professional delivery and well presented pack!!

Yeah! I wish there was a bit more variety like the other clubs offer, but can't complain too much.

The ‘ol ‘Glitch’. Gets you out of any Fuuck up.

Got Mine Yesterday

Such a great feeling once again officially being part of our Legendary club and belonging to it

Being a club member and belonging to the Greatest club of all is the Greatest feeling of all

Anyone else think the cap design is terrible?? Can’t stand those lines across the front either side of emblem. It won’t affect me signing up again next year cause I don’t like the membership extras but cap design is way down for me this year. Got nothing on last years cap

Last edited:
Anyone else think the cap design is terrible?? Can’t stand those lines across the front either side of emblem. It won’t affect me signing up again next year cause I don’t like the membership extras but cap design is way down for me this year. Got nothing on last years cap

I'm presuming this one as it's on the membership page...

2022-cap.png

I guess they were emulating the hoop design from the jerseys onto the hat. The white button on the top is a bit... I don't want to say lame but I'll get back to it if I think of another word.

As for 'packs being on their way' - March, I believe is the record for my receiving of said pack so we'll see how we go this year. ~sigh~

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4