2021 Tipping comp is open for registration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You’ve got a supermodel wife???

What the **** are you doing wasting your time on a tipping comp!!
Maybe she whinges at him all day and Silvertails forum is his escape

Only 2 more days before NRL starts
Join the Silveratils Tipping comp and support your forum

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping

Thank You

I've paid, but I can't see this Join button.

Am I just a blind old bastard?
Let us put your blind old bastard quote in pure perspective feathered friend

The Greatest people in our world that change our world for the better are Big hearted Great contributors like you @Desert Eagle who see things through their heart and not through their eyes .

Thank you for being one of the Great ones that keep our Great forum viable

height_300_width_300_podcast_v3.jpg

43 members now

'noice'

Joining also makes you look 10% better looking...(fyi)
Thank you for the update GE

43 members is very encouraging to hear
The faithful feathered friends are showing their true colours
God bless all your Generous hearts that pump life into our forum

2 days to go before NRL Kick off

Join us ...

1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"

Thank You

OK, I am signed up.

I promise, I used to be really good at tipping. When I had my first job, there was a tipping comp with more than a hundred tippers. First year, flogged the field and took home $700. Second and third years, top 5 and collected handsomely. I've been terrible ever since in every single comp I have participated in!

Come to think of it, my terrible tipping form coincides with getting married...

OK, I am signed up.

I promise, I used to be really good at tipping. When I had my first job, there was a tipping comp with more than a hundred tippers. First year, flogged the field and took home $700. Second and third years, top 5 and collected handsomely. I've been terrible ever since in every single comp I have participated in!

Come to think of it, my terrible tipping form coincides with getting married...
Thank you for being one of the great people in our lives that make the effort to make a difference to our Manly community @Ranga

NRL kicks off 2morrow

Join the fun and support your great Manly forum

Thank You

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4