2021 Tipping comp is open for registration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is about 3 games which are so hard to pick for round 1 for next weekend!!

Can't wait for the footy to begin

We need to know what @Tareeeagle and @Clint are thinking , they seem to get it right more often than not !!
My tips fro this week

storm to screw the rabbits
Knights to cut the dogs to pieces
Broncos to buck and fck the eels
Warriors to milk the Tits
Schuster to root the Roosters
Panthers to maul the cowboys
Raders to raid the Tigers
Dragons to breath fire and burn the Sharks

Good luck with your tips every one and for the ones that are not in it
Please assist your forum .

6 days to go before kick off

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping

Thank You

I feel dirty , I’ve picked the Drizzle

This is the first tipping comp I have entered in 10 years ... my decision to stop entering was brought about by my brother's sense of humour .. and his bastard of a cat ... he thought it would be amusing to enter his cat, and by the simple method of having 16 ping pong balls, each with a clubs name on them, he would throw the two balls of the teams playing each other against the wall, and the one that the cat attacked first would be the cat's choice ...

Well, by round 7, when the cat had an unassailable lead over me ... I decided I was far too busy with important matters to spend time on silly tipping games ...

This is the first tipping comp I have entered in 10 years ... my decision to stop entering was brought about by my brother's sense of humour .. and his bastard of a cat ... he thought it would be amusing to enter his cat, and by the simple method of having 16 ping pong balls, each with a clubs name on them, he would throw the two balls of the teams playing each other against the wall, and the one that the cat attacked first would be the cat's choice ...

Well, by round 7, when the cat had an unassailable lead over me ... I decided I was far too busy with important matters to spend time on silly tipping games ...

Sign the cat up!

If err... it's still on one of its nine lives that is.

And you win this one....we will all be ashamed! lol

thanks for joining.

Is the cat still around? I could do with all the help I can get.

Sign the cat up!

If err... it's still on one of its nine lives that is.

And you win this one....we will all be ashamed! lol

thanks for joining.
No... thankfully the cat has shuffled off this mortal coil ... but every time I go to visit my brother I do have to see the tipping comp trophy engraved with the name of "Sandy" on the mantlepiece ...

No... thankfully the cat has shuffled off this mortal coil ... but every time I go to visit my brother I do have to see the tipping comp trophy engraved with the name of "Sandy" on the mantlepiece ...

A rare time I actually did 'laugh out loud'

I used to have a tipping comp at my business, I’d stump up a $200 prize for the crew and it was just for a bit of fun.

I employed one male ( Donkey supporter) and five females none of whom knew much about football.

I ran it for ten years , me and the other male never got close !!

We’d go through the form, who was in who was out , the girls on the other hand had team photos and just went with who were the best looking or favourites of theirs.

One of the girls won, every year , for a decade !!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6