2021 State of Origin: Maroons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Mighty Turbo has never lost an Origin series :clap:
Dont Forget about the Mighty Maroon Leader DCE
The Great Maroon leader in both club and state level

With the Great DCE Leading the way I am afraid Turbo will be lost in the Maroon sea of Resilience feathered friend

Queenslander !!!
Queenslander !!!
Queenslander !!!
cherry-evansd-try-180711-sd-05.jpg

Munster is the man. Watching Fox the other night, and Vonnie reported that he was a million to one to make it. Ennis was pissing himself, and was giving it to Mal, and Cronk about the annual bullshiit qld excuses. It was pretty funny.

Nope, now it's Gagai...! and possibly Brimson...then possibly.....

Star five-eighth Cameron Munster finally confirmed he would play in the Origin series opener but mystery still surrounds Queensland with centre Dane Gagai the latest casualty.

As unanswered questions remain regarding exactly what is happening in the Maroons camp, Gagai failed to train on Friday due to an illness and while fullback AJ Brimson appeared on the training paddock for the first time, his right knee was heavily braced.

lol

Nope, now it's Gagai...! and possibly Brimson...then possibly.....

Star five-eighth Cameron Munster finally confirmed he would play in the Origin series opener but mystery still surrounds Queensland with centre Dane Gagai the latest casualty.

As unanswered questions remain regarding exactly what is happening in the Maroons camp, Gagai failed to train on Friday due to an illness and while fullback AJ Brimson appeared on the training paddock for the first time, his right knee was heavily braced.

lol
Oh, their good. There should be a Logie award made for "best bullshiit before an Origin series".

I'm happy DCE lead them to victory last year... I think this year there's a strong chance of the nsw clean sweep.. (was close last year , but latrell (if interested in having a dig) and Tommy turbo in the centres is the key difference obviously to last year's failure. That and the Panthers halves pairing...
DCE will most likely be the scapegoat and never play origin again... (Go to any form of footy message board, 90% of the comments are cherry shouldn't be there... If he captain's them to a clean sweep loss, I can't see him playing again

You know, I have family from NSW, no ties to Qld and I generally hate Australia's north eastern state. I spent a week up there about 21 years ago and its a week I'll never get back. This is one little black duck that won't be retiring to bannanaland later in life.

Yet for some stupid, unknown bloody reason ... I cheer for Qld in origin. Go figure? Although I will admit that if any Manly players play well for NSW, I cheer them on too.

Well despite my moniker I’m well and truly a NSW Blue.

I have a few mates from where I come from ( Moree), born and bred there that go for the maroons , seriously it bewilders me why !!

If you are from another state , then pick whomever you like but for ****s sake go for the state you were born in!!

Do they say who should be there instead of DCE?
Yea sometimes... I'm pretty sure they all think Munster and ponga in halves with Brimson at FB... Obviously i don't agree, ponga at 6 for knights was diabolical for them, plus he's injured now anyway, but still, majority of the punters don't want DCE there... If they lose in a sweep (or lopsided fashion anyway) it's not gonna be pretty

I have a few mates from where I come from ( Moree), born and bred there that go for the maroons , seriously it bewilders me why !!

If you are from another state , then pick whomever you like but for ****s sake go for the state you were born in!!
My daughter was a blues supporter from a young age. I asked her why she supported NSW when she was born in QLD. " Well, you're a blues supporter aren't you" she said. Not really I said, I don't care who wins, I just don't want any Manly players getting injured. Ok she said "I'll support Qld" . She's still a Manly supporter though.
Sometimes family loyalty supplants State loyalty

I was born in qld . Moved to sydney when i was 4, starting supporting footy and manly at 7 and NSW not long after. We then moved from sydney at 15 to adelaide where i stayed for 5 years. We moved back to brisbane later Single mum family , mum didnt watch footy , by bro was 8 years younger than me and I had been supporting the blues for 10 plus years.

Moved back to brisbane in 84 . I was hated as a manly fan so may as well stay with the blues. So still the blues for me. Married a girl from townsville and jack was born in brisbane so they both go for qld. Wouldnt have it any other way but im not the kind of supporter that changes. Pick and stick

Since then ive lived in brissie , sydney and adelaide again. We can just go about our business here in adelaide . Wear my jersey without venom been directed at you. Some people ask if american or soccer and often have to tell them rugby and rugby league is not the same thing. I say its like afl and netball, different .

My personal hate is when people change teams, especially if its because they go bad

Also worked at gazebo hotel on wickham terrace back then and for few years we housed the qld origin team. That was a good enough reason not to go for them , wankers.

A mate got ambushed, tied up in sheets and gagged and left in the linnen cupboard of the hotel for a few hours. Its funny because its not me

That's a tight, tough, and experienced QLD squad. No matter how fancy the blues look, this mob will be harder to squash than the Cungee in Sydney harbour,

NYEagle

That's a tight, tough, and experienced QLD squad. No matter how fancy the blues look, this mob will be harder to squash than the Cungee in Sydney harbour,

NYEagle
Cungee , thought you were talking about Cunmins for a minute.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2