2021 Starting team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

KaZa

Bencher
Foran could start at 9 and Cust could be the replacement hooker/utility if he starts with Schuster.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Against popular opinion I actually reckon Croker might start at 9. He can play the role of a defensive 9 with a long kicking game and Cust to come on as impact. Cust would dominate against tired defenders and Croker really doesn't offer any impact. Croker is very strong defensively, leads kick chase, is one if the fittest at the club and has a long kick! He would better suit starting and Cust as impact. I think with genuine play makers in Chez, Foz and Schuster and Turbo out the back Croker will surprise this year. Yes, he makes poor decisions as a 5/8 but his role as hooker is simply tackle, pass, kick and kick chase, all things he does well without having the pressure of too much decision making!

You are saying this just to prove my constant bagging of Croker wrong !!!

Lol, one of us will be wrong !!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
As unaccustomed as I am to going off topic ... it occured to me that it would be possible for a side to be named next year that contains 11 players that have come through playing in our junior rep teams ..

Tom
Funa
Parker
Schuster
Foran
DCE
Cust
Guacamole
Paseka
Fainu
Jake

Throw in .. Fainu Jr., Burbo, Koula, Alec Tuitivate , Weeks ..

That's a total of 16 players that have made it through the system .... that's pretty awesome ....

PSS .. Apologise for any errors .. Please correct if wrong ..

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No wonder Jorge has struggled under the hig ball for so long. Its our training thats the problem. Obviously when game time comes and you can't have your big rubber band on it all goes to ****.
Screenshot_20201208-104301_Instagram.jpg

Mataiforever

Bencher
Imagine come finals time:
1 Trbo 2 Saab 3 Walker 4 Suli 5 Garrick 6 Schuster 7 Cherry-Evans
8 Trbojevjc 9 Fainu 10 Taupau 11 Olakau’atu 12 Sironen 13 Cheese

14 Foran 15 Davey 16 Aloiai 17 Paseka
18 Cust 19 Davey

Would win the comp.

As unaccustomed as I am to going off topic ... it occured to me that it would be possible for a side to be named next year that contains 11 players that have come through playing in our junior rep teams ..

Tom
Funa
Parker
Schuster
Foran
DCE
Cust
Guacamole
Paseka
Fainu
Jake

Throw in .. Fainu Jr., Burbo, Koula, Alec Tuitivate , Weeks ..

That's a total of 16 players that have made it through the system .... that's pretty awesome ....

PSS .. Apologise for any errors .. Please correct if wrong ..
Isn't Paseka a tiger jr?
I mentioned what you wrote a few weeks ago and if we get Garner thats another one. Pretty impressive... go munly

madmax

Bencher
I think there is no way Schuster doesn’t make the 17. He will be on the bench in place of Crocker.
Agree 100% mate.....how could you possibly have Croker in the 17 ahead of Schuster!!!! I believe if that was to happen Schuster will go & we will be no better than this year. Croker adds absolutely zero.

The Who

Journey Man
1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Schuster
7. Dce
8. Tapau
9. Cust
10. Aloiai
11. Siro
12. Guaca
13. Jake
14. Foran
15. Paseka
16. Keppie
17. Jetski
Exactly the team I'd like to see picked, but DESpicable and my views on team selection were way different in 2020.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Agree 100% mate.....how could you possibly have Croker in the 17 ahead of Schuster!!!! I believe if that was to happen Schuster will go & we will be no better than this year. Croker adds absolutely zero.
and I would go with him .There should be no way on god's green earth that Crokers name is ahead of Schusters in any respect with regard to 1st grade

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
No way Schuster starts over Foran. Des just won't do it. It aint how he rolls.
I tend to agree here and think schuster will be 14. Des will prob have had a word with schuster about easing in this year and likelihood of Foran getting injured again to ease his worries.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16