2021 Starting team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think we have finished our signing spree bar Garner if thats still happening.. so my starting team would be as follows.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Funa
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Paseka
9. Cust
10. Marty
11. Olakau'atu
12. Sironen
13. Jake

14. Croker (spew emoji)
15. Aloiai
16. Keppie
17. Jetski

Lots of depth in the backs now
Jorge Garrick harper Parker young roosters winger.

Big and mobile forward pack. Good bench rotation bar croker.

Bit of luck and we can go top 4 or 6. Get fainu back and we can win this thing.

Yes no Schuster. Only because Des will choose Foran at 6 and i dont think Des will move jake to prop. Otherwise Schuster would be my 13

Last edited:
FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jason Saab
CE - Moses Suli
CE - Dylan Walker
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans
PR - Taniela Paseka
HK - Cade Cust
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Jack Gosiewski
SR - Curtis Sironen
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Josh Schuster, Sean Keppie, Josh Aloiai, Hermole Olakau'atu

I think we have finished our signing spree bar Garner if thats still happening.. so my starting team would be as follows.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Funa
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Paseka
9. Cust
10. Marty
11. Olakau'atu
12. Sironen
13. Jake

14. Croker (spew emoji)
15. Aloiai
16. Keppie
17. Jetski

Lots of depth in the backs now
Jorge Garrick harper Parker young roosters winger.

Big and mobile forward pack. Good bench rotation bar croker.

Bit of luck and we can go top 4 or 6. Get fainu back and we can win this thing.

Yes no Schuster. Only because Des will choose Foran at 6 and i dont think Des will move jake to prop. Otherwise Schuster would be my 13
I think there is no way Schuster doesn’t make the 17. He will be on the bench in place of Crocker.

Thing is can he play 9? If cust goes down we have no hooker. Cust won't be able to play 80 at least not straight away so makes sense Croker is there. Unfortunately.
I agree but foz to 9 possibly as it was touted by the club that he was signed for that role.

I think there is no way Schuster doesn’t make the 17. He will be on the bench in place of Crocker.
If Schuster ain't in the team he'll seek a release. Olakau'tua deserves his spot in the 13 but who's spot does he take?. They also need to find a spot for Funa as he's earn't his spot as well. I reckon Shoe to 5/8, Foran 14 to cover hooker and half, I don't see Garrick in the first 17 - maybe back up for injuries.

What I would choose:
1 Trbojevic
2 Saab
3 Walker
4 Parker (Suli, but he is injured rd 1)
5 Garrick
6 Foran (ease Schuster in - Schu to start come origin / round 10)
7 Cherry-Evans
8 Aloiai
9 Cust
10 Taupau
11 Olakau'atu
12 Sironen
13 Trbojevic

14 Schuster (rotation with foran, foran rotate with cust)
15 Davey
16 keppie
17 paseka

What Des will choose:
1 Trbojevic
2 Saab
3 Walker
4 Parker
5 Garrick
6 Foran
7 Cherry-Evans
8 Aloiai
9 Cust
10 Taupau
11 Gosiewski
12 Sironen
13 Trbojevic

14 Croker (different)
15 Davey
16 Keppie
17 Paseka

Most of the suggestions sound reasonable. The number 9 is the biggest concern, can Cust play 80mins? Do we have to have Crocker on the bench for hooker rotation or cover? I hope not!

Would like to see Schuster on the bench.

Wing and back row spots are competitive

1. Tommy
2. Saab
3. Walker/parker
4. Suli
5. Garrick/funa
6. Schuster
7. Dce
8. Tapau
9. The cheese
10. Aloia
11. Siro
12. Olakatu
13. Jake
14. Foran
15. Paseka
16. Keppie
17. Davey/jetski

this would be ideal

Against popular opinion I actually reckon Croker might start at 9. He can play the role of a defensive 9 with a long kicking game and Cust to come on as impact. Cust would dominate against tired defenders and Croker really doesn't offer any impact. Croker is very strong defensively, leads kick chase, is one if the fittest at the club and has a long kick! He would better suit starting and Cust as impact. I think with genuine play makers in Chez, Foz and Schuster and Turbo out the back Croker will surprise this year. Yes, he makes poor decisions as a 5/8 but his role as hooker is simply tackle, pass, kick and kick chase, all things he does well without having the pressure of too much decision making!

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Tuipulotu/ Garrick (GK)
6. Foran
7. Chez
8. Taupau
9. Cust
10. Aloiai
11. Gosiewski
12. Siro
13. Jake
14. Schuster
15. Paseka
16. Keppie/ Davey
17. Olakau-atu
I would be pretty close to this team

1. Agree Jetski definitely gets first look at the second row spot
2. Agree that Aloiai will start and Paseka stays on the bench
3. I dont think Guaca will be i the 17 and reckon Paseka, Keppie and Davey will be the three forwards on the bench
4. Unclear to me what the combo of Cust/Foran/Shoe and Croker will be between 6,9 and bench spot

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11