2021 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penrith Panthers and Queensland Origin star Kurt Capewell has denied that he has signed a three-year deal with the Brisbane Broncos for the next three season.

WWOS reported the story with the 27-year-old Penrith Panthers star reportedly verbally agreeing to the deal from the 2022 season.

Capewell took to Instagram to clear the air.

“Hey guys just a quick update on the contract situation,” Capewell said in his Stories.
“Obviously the media are reporting that I’ve signed – I haven’t signed anywhere.
“I won’t be making any decisions until after Origin. I’ve got bigger fish to fry this week on Sunday.

:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:

After yesterday they may reconsider...

"St George Illawarra are chasing Canterbury Bulldogs veteran Will Hopoate for an immediate transfer.
Coach Anthony Griffin and recruitment boss Ian Millward want the 29-year-old fullback or centre for the remainder of this season and next year.

It was looking promising for the Dragons until Nick Cotric broke down at training during the week with a season-ending foot injury. The Dogs have also released Dallin Watene Zelezniak to the Warriors, leaving them short on back-five experience.

The Dragons would become Hopoate’s fourth NRL club following Manly, where he started in 2010, the Parramatta Eels and the Bulldogs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4