2021 purchases

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry Tolman too old and past his best, Foran is a waste of time, injury riddled and we should be any spare funds upgrading and extending Shuster not pushing him toward the door.

No way, lifelong eagle! Even went to the WCC trip in 2012 to Leeds - really do think that Tolman would be a good buy...
He will give his all but is his all still good enough I appreciate an honest toiler and everyone knows we could use another one but I would think he is right on his use by date. Is Josh Jackson available?

We should take Josh Jackson too.

Then buy shares in Belmore Bulldogs Aged Care & Head Injuries Research Facility for elderly brain damaged ex-players.

Poor buggers would have 1000 concussions between them.

It feels like the club asked if we wanted the good or bad news first and some mug piped up and elected the bad.
We're ready for our good news now please?
Something!
Anything!!!

We should grab both Foran and Tolman from dogs. Need a good worker in the middle like tolman in our pack and could get both for reasonable$

I am pretty intrigued by the Tolman problem. The guy is good defensively, isn't a moron, works hard and keeps his nose down. But for years and years he has been an absolute plodder in attack. He does not bend the line, he has no offload, and he constantly gets the ball at stupid times which stifles attack. Now you could argue it is the fault of who gives him the ball, but the fact it has been such a common thing over the years makes you think that he just constantly gets in the way or something.

Honestly I would not want him anywhere near my club and I am stoked he is on his way.

Mediocrity personified.

We should grab both Foran and Tolman from dogs. Need a good worker in the middle like tolman in our pack and could get both for reasonable$
Yeah, let's fill the club with guys that couldn't cut it or aren't wanted by all the bottom 4 clubs. That's going to work .......

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

If I were part of the bird gang bang, i would want to snare Adam Blair. Convince him to play on and put all the money saved from letting AFB go into his pockets. Would transform you guys.

Besides who didnt love it when he smashed Glenn Stewart?
I thought Stewart belted him in the mouth and it was either Blair's mouthguard or 3 teeth came flying out...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6