[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Neither of those.

From the info I have
I hope your info is right re: Walsh. He is great to watch. And the kids holding up their signs at games regardless if they’re supporting the opposition or not. The last player I saw that had that much impact was Benji. That’s all the kids wanted to do for training back then, Benji flick passes, the no lookers, and the side step. And I bet if I went down to my local footy club, all the kids would want to be is Reece. It’s gotta be someone, I just hope it’s not him, for his and all the kids’ sake.

Ryan

Journey Man
Who cares who it is. If it's true, like what's his face in jail for going stabby, stabby at a bloody church function, he'll be wiped from my existence in my mind for all time. Any violence towards in women in any fashion whatsoever, is indication of being UNManly. I hope their lives go to ****. Some things you can get redemption for, this though, is an entirely different matter.

The Who

Journey Man
Surely the club will stand down the players alleged to be involved in the police investigation for the upcoming round, at least. The player has not been charged and is innocent, unless proven otherwise, but it would be a terrible look if the club didn't take some action initially. The player's name will eventually be known.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Surely the club will stand down the players alleged to be involved in the police investigation for the upcoming round, at least. The player has not been charged and is innocent, unless proven otherwise, but it would be a terrible look if the club didn't take some action initially. The player's name will eventually be known.
From the info I have been given, the player in question is not currently in first grade.

Mods, I dont want to step over any lines or promote a guessing game so feel free to delete this

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
I am not typically into stereotyping people so was prepared to give this kid the benefit of the doubt when it came to the full neck piece of his last name but fmd he has a ‘dead’ stare that screams trouble… looks through people not at them - and that is when he is making sh^t-tonnes of cash on the footy field so I can only imagine what he is like in his day-to-day interactions with randoms …

None of which is a comment on these charges, just general observations from watching riff games..

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
J ust W ait,the details will come out
If this is who the clues lead to then I am genuinely surprised and a little shocked… has never come across (in his media engagements) as someone that would find themselves in this situation or perform the reported actions…

Not a comment on guilt or innocence just an expression of genuine surprise…

Nordburg

First Grader
If this is who the clues lead to then I am genuinely surprised and a little shocked… has never come across (in his media engagements) as someone that would find themselves in this situation or perform the reported actions…

Not a comment on guilt or innocence just an expression of genuine surprise…
Not sure who you’re talking about,but the person in question has a reputation in league circles,as a bit of an A hole

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 5 6 -3 13