[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just wait till Vegas, that will be a true test of young dikcheads in public.

The USA will probably not allow the real dickheads into the country. That is the 5 or 6 players that have police charges in the past 3 years.
Broncos could lose a few. They will not pass the group ESTA lodgements, so will have to apply for visa's.

Luckily, Manly have nil.

Unlike the Donkey boys to be playing up at nighttime in Brizvegas 😂😂😂😂

Jeez the **** that has gone up here for years , mostly hidden by the media, it’s scary actually.
Looking forward to the news tonight, hopefully Webeke (or sic) will be squirming

Broncs are the darlings and cash cow of the NRL, watch for the downplaying of this incident by the Broncs and NRL.

Can hardly blame Reyno I'd want to punch Carrigan too.

ps: Carrigan, and or any player, would smash me with one hand tied while wearing a blindfold.

Well bugger me

‘‘Twas the lead story on the Chan 7 news ( bear in mind this is the AFL channel) tonight and even Shane Webcke had to acknowledge it in his sports report.

I don’t watch Chan 9 , probably not even mentioned on there.

There probably wasn’t a lot in it, however it’s not a great look for the captain and captain in waiting. I wouldn’t be happy if it was DCE and Jake.

Well bugger me

‘‘Twas the lead story on the Chan 7 news ( bear in mind this is the AFL channel) tonight and even Shane Webcke had to acknowledge it in his sports report.

I don’t watch Chan 9 , probably not even mentioned on there.
Strangely, it was 9's lead story tonight.

Reyno was just keeping Carrigan back from a loud mouthed feral Manly supporter hurling abuse from off camera - yeah, that should do it!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8