2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Booking process to buy a ticket was a farce for me. Went through it all, waited and waited and it didn't work. Now there's none left. That's 45+ mins I'll never get back, not happy!
That’s not good to hear Linda, can I suggest you contact the membership team at the club and they might be able to assist. Ph 9970 3000 then get to members support - they are good people who will do everything they can to assist.

I just bought tickets myself and like the others found it quite easy. I will pass on above as well

With the easing of Covid restrictions in nsw with stadiums being now able to have 100% capacity I think you will see our home games have more options opened in terms our games being not just members but general public.

With the easing of Covid restrictions in nsw with stadiums being now able to have 100% capacity I think you will see our home games have more options opened in terms our games being not just members but general public.

Hopefully pricing re-structure takes place for the remaining 7 Brookie games too with ground capacity increasing from 6,000 to 12,000

This morning I had a chat with the membership team about ticket pricing for 2021. I put my case forward and they stated theirs.

I asked them the question as to why there is such a steep increase? They spoke out Covid and the reduced capacity for 2021.

I dont agree with the steep increases and i asked them if prices would return to 2020 levels in 2022? They of course cant guarantee anything.

I mentioned the game day experience at Brookvale that they are asking for these price increases before we know if any minor grades will be played at Brookvale on match day.

In the end I purchased 2 tickets in the Fulton Menzies stand for the Vermin game, about four rows from the usual seats I have. I support my club and I understand the challenges we face.

I gave them my feedback about the need to be more upfront with members as if the members know about the situation it will mean that people will of course want to invest in the club.

The Football club AGM is coming up soon and I am sure this topic will be raised and hopefully we will get some detailed information about the plight of the club.

The booking process for tickets is straight forward for anyone wishing to buy tickets.
What I don't understand is why they can have a full house for the 3rd SOO game in brisbane yet our crowds are still reduced?

Are the cowboys, broncos and titans allowed 100% crowd capacity?

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why they can have a full house for the 3rd SOO game in brisbane yet our crowds are still reduced?

Are the cowboys, broncos and titans allowed 100% crowd capacity?
Where is Brisbane “ that’s in Queensland “!!

Don’t worry it’s all political up here and has been all year.

I’m not going to these games but just got a text saying they only had 200 tickets left so looks like the high prices haven’t had an impact!!

Thank you to all of our fantastic Sea Eagles Members who purchased tickets during the ‘early bird’ window today for our Round 2 and Round 4 matches at Lottoland.

We are pleased to advise that we have had an wonderful response and all tickets for this window have now sold out.

Thanks again and details regarding future ticket windows will be communicated in the new year.

#ManlyForever

members email

I'm sorry, I hate this standard sales technique of 'buy now before it's too late!!!!'. Really unnecessary. Capacity is way more than 1500. Why do it?

My opinion on the membership program for this year was that it was a great idea to start off with, but then some of the decisions made after that have made it look like amateur hour.

Firstly, they didn't offer a great family option on the original prices for memberships and after many queries and complaints, they then had to back-track and bring in a special family option.

Then when it's come to ticket pricings, they have based them purely off what the ground attendance is when they announced the prices, yet just about every man and his dog could see that there is a 99% chance that the crowd restrictions would either be increased or removed completely by season kick off, which has now happened as of today, which also happens to be the day they released tickets.

Moving on to the pricings and said special family memberships that I mentioned above. If you compare the ticket prices for those family memberships compared to the rest of us, you'll find that those family have minimal increases on 2020 prices whilst the rest of us are slugged with at least double the price compared to 2020 that we paid, if not more for some. .

Now most of us are happy to pay more as long as the price hikes have been spread evenly across the board, yet they evidently haven't.

As of next week, Brookie's capacity will be permitted to be around the 12,000 mark, with all reserved seats able to be used without restrictions. Every other NRL club has sold memberships as per normal for 2021 including members getting their normal reserved seats, and with the crowd cap removed by the Gov and the Brookie renovations not putting one reserved seat out of action, the more amateur this is looking.

A fellow member that spends thousands of dollars every year on memberships who pledged all of them this year had an email conversation with our CEO and let me tell you they are far from impressed with his response.

To me, sometimes I feel like memberships are treated like products you purchase at Woolies by some people within the club and I think that also reflects why our membership numbers have stagnated for more than 5 years yet other clubs are soaring.

Hopefully there is a huge turnaround in 2022 for what is offered as the return of our 'normal memberships offers' will be not good enough.

Last edited:
2021 is our 75th anniversary. I'd like to see more fanfare about that fact in the merchandise on offer. Being in WA, and, not being a cap or lanyard wearer, there's not much appeal in the current offer, unless there's more to come?

My opinion on the membership program for this year was that it was a great idea to start off with, but then some of the decisions made after that have made it look like amateur hour.

Firstly, they didn't offer a great family option on the original prices for memberships and after many queries and complaints, they then had to back-track and bring in a special family option.

Then when it's come to ticket pricings, they have based them purely off what the ground attendance is when they announced the prices, yet just about every man and his dog could see that there is a 99% chance that the crowd restrictions would either be increased or removed completely by season kick off, which has now happened as of today, which also happens to be the day they released tickets.

Moving on to the pricings and said special family memberships that I mentioned above. If you compare the ticket prices for those family memberships compared to the rest of us, you'll find that those family have minimal increases on 2020 prices whilst the rest of us are slugged with at least double the price compared to 2020 that we paid, if not more for some. .

Now most of us are happy to pay more as long as the price hikes have been spread evenly across the board, yet they evidently haven't.

As of next week, Brookie's capacity will be permitted to be around the 12,000 mark, with all reserved seats able to be used without restrictions. Every other NRL club has sold memberships as per normal for 2021 including members getting their normal reserved seats, and with the crowd cap removed by the Gov and the Brookie renovations not putting one reserved seat out of action, the more amateur this is looking.

A fellow member that spends thousands of dollars every year on memberships who pledged all of them this year had an email conversation with our CEO and let me tell you they are far from impressed with his response.

To me, sometimes I feel like memberships are treated like products you purchase at Woolies by some people within the club and I think that also reflects why our membership numbers have stagnated for more than 5 years yet other clubs are soaring.

Hopefully there is a huge turnaround in 2022 for what is offered as the return of our 'normal memberships offers' will be not good enough.
If they had spread the same price hikes across the family memberships there would have been very few renewals in this category. Having said that could the family members have paid a bit more and the other categories a little less - yes in my opinion that would have been reasonable.

That’s not good to hear Linda, can I suggest you contact the membership team at the club and they might be able to assist. Ph 9970 3000 then get to members support - they are good people who will do everything they can to assist.

I just bought tickets myself and like the others found it quite easy. I will pass on above as well
Thanks @The Wheel and I took your suggestion and contacted members support at the club, who did assist me and reported the issue to Ticketmaster. Just letting you know I'm happy to say its resolved.

Hi all

There will be a CEO update coming this week following the NSW Government changes to crowd capacity at sporting grounds and how this will impact the 2021 membership and ticketing etc.

so @Mark from Brisbane watch this space and your email inbox
That’s good to hear because many of us bought the $75 non-ticketed memberships under the assumption that Brookie home games would be member ticketed only in 2021. Clearly that won’t be the case anymore.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4