2021 - Are Manly truly under the Radar ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes I agree, there will be a big impact on our squad, one way or another. Keith has been in our juniors for at least 4 years so especially the younger players probably knew him very well.
Some comments in the RIP thread show one way this could go - 'puts footy into perspective, it's only a game'. So understandable if a bunch of our squad were to react this way, which unfortunately wouldn't auger well for a good season.
The other reaction could be, 'who knows what the future holds so we'd better seize this opportunity to do something really meaningful'.
I also agree with you that this will be a massive challenge for Des, but I'm pleased for the players that they've got him at the helm right now.
I think in times like these it generally pulls the team together and gives them a common reason to go out and do well, I reckon they'll want to make the season all about Keith, just my humble opinion

No ... The TAB have released their betting for the wooden spoon next year .... and Manly are rated as the 6th team LEAST likely ... or reversing the question ... they are ranking us to come 6th ... which is where I place the ability of our current roster ...
Hang on, wouldn’t 6th least likely to come last be ELEVENTH on the ladder? (11,12,13,14,15,16)

Yep so 11th. The team second most likely to come last is 15th. The team 16th most likely to come last is the minor premiers.
Nope, not 11th. we are the team 6th LEAST likely to come last; therefore, we are essentially estimated to finish sixth. If we were the 6th MOST likely to come last then we would be estimated to finish 11th.

Although, I am the most likely to be confused by the least likely of things...

45E34B82-B49A-4090-B791-E99738B97286.jpeg

2021 I feel is the most crucial year for our club in many years.

we will either stop this ridiculous mediocrity mentality that is current throughout this club or we start the Journey of becoming a powerhouse club once again.

nothing short of top 8 and actually being a chance , not just making up the numbers will do.

Manly Sea Eagles forever.

If we are talking about underneath the radar...i assume ot mean being a dark horse to win the comp....so imo, we are under the table the radar sits on...Maybe make the eight depending on injuries, but cant see it happening in 2021, but will be cheering and hoping regardless...

If we are talking about underneath the radar...i assume ot mean being a dark horse to win the comp....so imo, we are under the table the radar sits on...Maybe make the eight depending on injuries, but cant see it happening in 2021, but will be cheering and hoping regardless...
Let’s not forget we almost made a prelim final in 2019 with much the same team.

Filling a few holes for depth and injuries are the key, as well as 9 but we all know that!!

Trouble with the list is its based on the team we had in 2020. No Tom, no Walker, no Schuster, no Foran and there are those on the rise from the younger group and whoever Manly recruits (maybe a surprise packet or two later in the year with Sione Fainu and Koula). Another injury year like 2020 and sure that may be accurate. Keep most of our best players on the field and Manly will be in the bottom half of the 8, and maybe...just maybe higher.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4