2020 Tipping comp. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do I enter and win this tipping comp?
Good on you Robbo .
Nice of you to make an effort and make a difference to our forum feathered friend
Click on the Tipping comp and you will find your way there
@Dan will have the full instructions

Good luck Robbo and thanks Heaps !!!
index.jpg

Easy round to pick - unfortunately.
Our game is the easiest - unlucky 7s. We haven’t won Rd 1 for 7 years, Melbourne haven’t lost Rd 1 for 7 years. We have 7 out injured.
does this not suggest the theory of probability is leaning towards us winning ?

A FRIENDLY REMINDER

TO ALL OUR SILVERTAIL FEATHERED FRIENDS

NRL ROUND 1 STARTS 12TH MARCH

6 DAYS TO GO ...

DO THE RIGHT THING AND SUPPORT YOUR FORUM

JOIN THE SILVERTAILS TIPPING COMP TODAY
index.jpg

Da faq?

clk on tipping comp
clk on 2020 tipping comp
look right
click on manage picks
tip correctly

(unless you were just testing Mark, then lol @ me)
There's nothing on the right, no 'manage tips'
edit Ahh you have to select 'join pool', then the manage tips appears
And no need to advise me about tipping correctly, don't you still owe me for some previous tipping comp bet? (I know one of us owes??!!)

There's nothing on the right, no 'manage tips'
edit Ahh you have to select 'join pool', then the manage tips appears
And no need to advise me about tipping correctly, don't you still owe me for some previous tipping comp bet? (I know one of us owes??!!)

Ah....

Clk JOIN POOL everyone.

Bet? Can't be me, it's against my religion. The religion of never winning any bets ever taught me not to bet anymore. lol. Or....

It's collect, come visit my tin shack.

Les than a week to go until kick off , come on everyone join in its fun ( well sometimes it is).

Plus it’s going to a great cause ( keeping this place going).

@BOZO, I’ve signed up again for the tipping comp but something is missing and because I have low self esteem I still need my atta boy from you. I see at moment there is only about 54 people? WTF? That’s really low numbers, worst in years? Mate, what have you been doing? You’re slacking off! Whether you know it or not you are in charge of the tipping comp promotion. For the next week you need to spam the **** out of this place. Anything less than what we had last year and you’ve failed ....and from reading all your motivational memes over the years I know you don’t fail!

Last edited:
@BOZO, I’ve signed up again for the tipping comp but something is missing and because I have low self esteem I still need my atta boy from you. I see at moment there is only about 54 people? WTF? That’s really low numbers, worst in years? Mate, what have you been doing? You’re slacking off! Whether you know it or not you are in charge of the tipping comp promotion. For the next week you need to spam the **** out of this place. Anything less than what we had last year and you’ve failed ....and from reading all your motivational memes over the years I know you don’t fail!

Oh dear, that’s something to look forward to.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4