2020 membership count

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure why you think the number of premierships has anything at all to do with it?
Look at the Chooks, won the last 2 comps but so far only have 300 more members than us.

Many, many factors affect membership tallies.
In the bunnies case, their huge campaign for reinstatement to the comp no doubt generated a lot of fan solidarity which still carries over now.

The biggest factor of all factors of becoming a club member is passion and pride for your club

I also believe the most successful club in the modern era the Manly Sea eagles deserves the utmost support from their fans and that is fans supporting them through club membership

I would like to hear from any worthy Manly supporter to convince me other wise

download.jpg

Just a couple of things re membership counts;

Broncos include Suncorp Stadium members ie they could be Reds or Roar supporters

Souths include lifetime member who signed up (ie donated) to their reinstatement campaign many years ago.

Also I believe our membership program is quite positive from a business point of view - other clubs programs don’t contribute as much to bottom line

My belief is other teams have a lot more ‘seats’ to sell than us and until we get be facilities we will struggle to break 15k barrier. New Northern stand may assist next year.
Part of it as well is the mentality of people who live on the northern beaches. We are very passionate about our area and many people will support Manly but that doesn't necessarily translate into an actual membership. To them they live local and that is their local team and who they go for and they will have a jersey and go to the odd game but they don't need to pay for a membership because membership to them comes with say their 2101 postcode (or whichever less desirable, non Narrabeen p/c it is).

Great news - The Mighty Sea Eagles have cracked 11,000 members - 11108 who now bleed Maroon and White

F75290FA-3518-45C0-BB92-B76CE1AA306A.jpeg

If you are not a member yet or know someone who wants to be check out the link for all the packages. There is one to suit every fan

Great news - The Mighty Sea Eagles have cracked 11,000 members - 11108 who now bleed Maroon and White

View attachment 13460

If you are not a member yet or know someone who wants to be check out the link for all the packages. There is one to suit every fan

Fantastic news @The Wheel

Great to see our club membership numbers on the rise

Thanks to all our loyal and dedicated fans who are the lifeline of our club .

You also have the opportunity of Becoming your clubs heart beat that keeps it viable by becoming a club member today

There is a club membership pack available to suit every ones budget

Our club membership team is waiting for your call 02 99703000.

Lets do it !!!

taupaum-190330_gt_84.jpg

Noice!

Next time Manly, wait for three more so it can read: 11,111 members! woot.

Keep on signing up :)

edit: It's now 11,110

c'mon...one more!

(then 30 thousand more)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8