2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
How do you know the problem is increasing? Today's activity doesn't really seem to be as bad as Cabramatta in the 80's and 90s. Hell, what about the cross in the past?
Several of my wife’s family are police, and they claim that kids are offending more frequently and that the offences are becoming much more serious throughout the country.

They also insist that the amount of kids who are being charged with offences from middle and upper middle class families has also increased exponentially.

Gun crime in particular is way up in the last decade, and the amount of teens who are being charged in possession of narcotics is off the Richter scale.

The jails are full and serious offenders are being released back onto the streets early due to overcrowding.Apparently, (because I am not a copper) many crimes being committed today would have resulted in an automatic custodial sentence in the past, but are now being handed down in the form of suspended sentences.

But this is all really going off tangent. I was attempting to make a point that I think criminality is over glamourised on many platforms. However, there are thousands of kids who live in terrible circumstances, and I would never presume to know what it must be like to exist in their skin. Much respect to the ones who work exceptionally hard to overcome those circumstances.

Last edited:
serious offenders are being released back onto the streets early due to overcrowding
hahaha you'd better post a solid reference to support that claim as your credibility is now on the line !
If anything the opposite is occurring. An increasing number of 'serious offenders' are actually being kept in jail after their sentence has expired, under the so-called High Risk Offender provisions.

Apparently, (because I am not a copper) many crimes being committed today would have resulted in an automatic custodial sentence in the past, but are now being handed down in the form of suspended sentences.
Ditto. And FYI there is no such thing as a suspended sentence in NSW, there used to be but it was abolished
There were changes to sentence laws in 2018, basically forced on the government because the evidence was overwhelming that 'short' jail sentences of 2 years or less were more likely to result in recidivism than community based penalties including forced work and supervision.
However we don't yet know if this has resulted in any fewer people being sent to jail

Last edited:
hahaha you'd better post a solid reference to support that claim as your credibility is now on the line !
If anything the opposite is occurring. An increasing number of 'serious offenders' are actually being kept in jail after their sentence has expired, under the so-called High Risk Offender provisions.

Ditto. And FYI there is no such thing as a suspended sentence in NSW, there used to be but it was abolished
There were changes to sentence laws in 2018, basically forced on the government because the evidence was overwhelming that 'short' jail sentences of 2 years or less were more likely to result in recidivism than community based penalties including forced work and supervision.
However we don't yet know if this has resulted in any fewer people being sent to jail
I only posted what was said to me by someone on Boxing Day after a couple young guys shot two men up here.

At the end of of the day, it doesn’t affect me one way or the other because I don’t go around robbing people, shooting them in the back, or breaking the law.

I’m not sure why the fellow would lie to me, there was nothing to be gained by doing so, but I’m not a copper or a lawyer. Therefore whether my opinion has any credibility on a social media platform is of little concern.

I am of the opinion however, that tv shows (many of them filled with fabrications, lies and exaggerated circumstances) depicting real life criminals as misunderstood anti heroes, is most definitely having an influence on both behaviour and culture amongst a portion of the youth.

I don’t think banning Westside Story, Marvel characters, and sportsmen is the answer...but it would be nice to see a grub being portrayed as a grub every once in a while.

That’s fine. A tad ironic though (you might concede) that you bemoan fabrications lies and exaggeration in media yet you publish by posting here as fact something you only later reveal was just what ‘someone’ said to you on Boxing Day. And in fact it was false. Corrective Services cannot release anyone until the courts non parole period is expired, at the very earliest.
However- bring on the footy, I need the distraction from all this other stuff

That’s fine. A tad ironic though (you might concede) that you bemoan fabrications lies and exaggeration in media yet you publish by posting here as fact something you only later reveal was just what ‘someone’ said to you on Boxing Day. And in fact it was false. Corrective Services cannot release anyone until the courts non parole period is expired, at the very earliest.
However- bring on the footy, I need the distraction from all this other stuff
I can concede on many fronts about many things mate. I’m just a flawed human who only gets certain aspects of my life right some of the time.

Is Zack Docker Clay just a Blacktown player at this point ???
I believe so Mark.
Also ,has anyone heard if the stabby couzy has turned himself in yet ?
I thought islanders were all about "the family"
Pretty ****house relative if it takes this long to turn yourself in when your relative is being mistakenly blamed.......
Not so sure about old Stabby Couzy anymore.

I believe so Mark.
Also ,has anyone heard if the stabby couzy has turned himself in yet ?
I thought islanders were all about "the family"
Pretty ****house relative if it takes this long to turn yourself in when your relative is being mistakenly blamed.......
Not so sure about old Stabby Couzy anymore.
Tongan family lines are pretty loose - they are basically all related to each in one way or another so a cousin could be a something like a mate of mate in our terms

Bring back the bodgie V surfer wars of the 70's ....
My parents are both from the beaches and in their mid 70's.
They both talk about turf wars and different sub cultures in the area during the 60's-70s
I know my old man surfed and was given the nick name "balls" because he went out when most wouldn't.
I also know they were Rockers and talk about widgies and bodgies@:D

My parents are both from the beaches and in their mid 70's.
They both talk about turf wars and different sub cultures in the area during the 60's-70s
I know my old man surfed and was given the nick name "balls" because he went out when most wouldn't.
I also know they were Rockers and talk about widgies and bodgies@:D

The good old days ... no leg ropes, a surf board weighing a tonne and as manuverable as a a bullock team .... girls in cheese clothe, no bras and a flower in their hair, Vietnam, LBJ and moratorium marches .... free wine at the communist book shop ..... no aids ..... great times on the beaches ... best wishes to Balls and his missus .....

Hmm.Don't you think it is barking up the wrong tree to imply that art and media should change their spin in order to reduce crime or gangs? Sure, there is artistic romanticising in gang shows, but no more than in cop shows. And wholesome family shows too, for that matter

I'm sure you'd agree the romantic aspect in either case is firmly based in material reality. for example, everyone knows that some people do actually achieve power and wealth by breaking the law, but that comes with danger and risk. This danger and risk is the romantic aspect, and it is not fictional, it is real

Also I don’t see how your argument is advanced at all by pointing out rich kids who become criminals, or poor kids who make good?

Your argument sounds like blaming the illegal ice trade on Breaking Bad. Or blaming West Side Story for Manhattan street gangs having knife fights. Wonderfully artistic shows, but wouldn't you agree it is more likely the real ice trade, and the real street gangs, are what caused those shows to strike such a chord of reality with their audiences? Like The Godfather, and countless others. I mean, everyone in Sydney knew about Abe Saffron, and he sure wasn't fictional.
Just on that note, i watched a new movie staring Robert DeNiro called 'The Irishman' a while ago. Its a story about a driver turned hitman/gangster that aligned himself with Jimmy Hoffa and the Teamsters union. I was thinking at the time that it did a brilliant job of glorifying the gangster lifestyle while also showing the reality of it all. As a new character was introduced a caption came up saying what age the person died and how they died. (none were from old age

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6