2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere or if it’s even true, but The Sydney Morning Herald reported a few days ago in a story about Fainu that a potential backup in Cade Cust knocked back a contract extension with Manly earlier in the year.
This really concerns me as perhaps Cust doesn’t see himself as a hooker and is maybe looking elsewhere ie. Brisbane, Melbourne as both need halfbacks, and DCE isn’t exactly moving from the number 7 for another 4/5 years and Walkz another 2 years in the number 6.

Maybe I’m reading to much into it and Cust just wants a pay rise that’s more reflective of his involvement this year and potentially next year,

Food for thought I guess: Fainu fights for bail as Sea Eagles hold off on replacement purchase

Joe Lovodua playong for Fiji Bati in the test. Contracted to the goons but got McInnes in front of him. Sign him up now. Talented hooker.

Hope I can say this. If it crosses the line feel free to delete @Dan

I’ve thought about this for a week and I find it hard to comprehend how an alleged attack could allegedly stab someone when he has one arm in a sling.

it seems fishy to me.

I’ve thought about this for a week and I find it hard to comprehend how an alleged attack could allegedly stab someone when he has one arm in a sling.

it seems fishy to me.

We'll all have to wait and see. One of the primary issues will be witnesses.

it seems fishy to me.
Conversely I don't get the "one arm limitation" to doing basic things argument either other than the angle of a half intelligent and wise man would worry about missing his target and not being able to defend himself.

Conversely I don't get the "one arm limitation" to doing basic things argument either other than the angle of a half intelligent and wise man would worry about missing his target and not being able to defend himself.
The one armed man was the killer in the fugitive, and one half of the killer duo in twin peaks.

Caught on twitter someone mentioned to Buzz Rothfield that they had seen Des visiting Manase along with his parents at Parklea Prison today. Obviously standing rock solid behind his player.
"Hi Buzz I know this subject is not related to your tweet but just wanted to let you know I seen Des Hassler today at Parklea jail visiting Manly player Manase Fainu with he’s parents. Nice of Des to do that. Cheers"

Parklea is a privately run jail and is still only a minimum security facility.
It is not as intimidating as the Long Bay and Silverwater are at least.
Not quite, it houses remand, maximum and minimum security inmates.
And my info is the opposite, I know people who are desperate to be transferred elsewhere. It's poorly staffed and under-resourced and access for legal practitioners is problematic. Although no doubt returning a tidy profit for the owners, MTC-Broadspectrum .

Maybe you are thinking of the compulsory drug treatment program which operates out of Parklea.

Last edited:
Not quite, it houses remand, maximum and minimum security inmates.
And my info is the opposite, I know people who are desperate to be transferred elsewhere. It's poorly staffed and under-resourced and access for legal practitioners is problematic. Although no doubt returning a tidy profit for the owners, MTC-Broadspectrum .

Maybe you are thinking of the compulsory drug treatment program which operates out of Parklea.
It's been 12 years since I visited for work and I guess due to overcrowding they are now using it for serious offenders.

Wouldn't wish improsonment on anyone not convicted yet :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6