2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
If there is any veracity to Fainu's claim that the Police have nabbed the wrong man then surely the charge against him will be dropped by the time of the next court appearance. If Fainu has a number of supporting witnesses - plus the absurdity of a man in a sling with a shoulder injury jumping a wall to stab someone - then the Police will look like idiots if they continue with such a flimsy case.
All I could come up with was the 'funny' emoji.
Good luck with that

Just read in The Australian, some more bad news for Manase. He has undergone further surgery for a serious infection following his initial shoulder surgery.

Originally thought to be a bad virus, he potentially will be in hospital for several weeks.

I believe he was due to front court again on Monday?

Just read in The Australian, some more bad news for Manase. He has undergone further surgery for a serious infection following his initial shoulder surgery.

Originally thought to be a bad virus, he potentially will be in hospital for several weeks.

I believe he was due to front court again on Monday?
Same surgeon as S. Burgess I wonder?

@nrlphyso
Manase Fainu facing long (months) recovery after staph infection discovered in his shoulder. Had shoulder reconstruction in September, required emergency surgery this week. Antibiotics + ? more surgery + delayed rehab ahead, can also cause lasting issues in the joint

@nrlphyso
Manase Fainu facing long (months) recovery after staph infection discovered in his shoulder. Had shoulder reconstruction in September, required emergency surgery this week. Antibiotics + ? more surgery + delayed rehab ahead, can also cause lasting issues in the joint
What kind of butchers are operating on people :eek:

So much for after care and we have AFB and Jake to now worry about too.

There must be a blood test that could monitor the presence of infections :nerd:

@nrlphyso
Unbelievable...sounds like he's guilty of running over a Chinaman :tmi:

There is no excuse for staph infections to be rampant in modern first world hospitals.

Recently I went into an emergency ward with an infection that was spreading up my arm, apparently to my heart, that could have killed me.

The doctor in emergency offered me two options. Stay here, be admitted and risk the chance of infections that may kill you. Or alternatively we can organise home service treatment which will dramatically reduce the chance of infection.

I chose home service and lived.

There is no excuse for staph infections to be rampant in modern first world hospitals.

Recently I went into an emergency ward with an infection that was spreading up my arm, apparently to my heart, that could have killed me.

The doctor in emergency offered me two options. Stay here, be admitted and risk the chance of infections that may kill you. Or alternatively we can organise home service treatment which will dramatically reduce the chance of infection.

I chose home service and lived.
I'm never having any sort of op again without antibiotics to follow. I had a skin cancer taken off my forehead - day surgery - and next night my eye swelled closed. Off to the hospital - infection - six weeks of daily bandage changes until the thing healed. Apparently there's so much bacteria on your skin that the mere act of slicing it open can push the bacteria in. Joy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4