2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I am surprised that the Storm have won the comp. They've only had about 50 good minutes a game all year. Great defence at times but fickle at others. Attack is fast and dangerous but is dependant on speed and individual efforts. The last two weeks so many tries were scored against the run of play.

They wouldn't have beaten the 2019 roosters. I was wrong to dismiss them because they have the speed to blow teams away at points. Still think they lack a fair few gears when their matches entered grinding periods. They start brilliantly though and are always a danger w/ JAC, Pap, Vuni, Olam in the backline

Hate the roosters but I acknowledged that they were a great team, as for the Storm I just feel they are one of the undeserving premiers in 2020. So few 'big games', rarely tested, easy finals run, inexperience of the panthers, no injuries. 5 more minutes and the panthers win from 22-6 down or whatever it was

****k
****kk

1603624393922.png

Because I have selective memory, I am going to choose to remember Scam for his last 3 mins of first grade. One forward pass and a missed tackle that led to Nathan Cleary’s try!

The end to one of the most boring footy seasons in recent memory. Not just because we su#ked but the standard of footy was horrible all season. NRL you can stick that 6 again rule straight up where the sun don't shine.

I can only thank God that it wasn’t the Slimy Slugs playing & winning tonight. Can you imagine Dancing Queen on stage doing his dance moves. I thought Scams speech was pretty good especially acknowledging all the other teams & their efforts & their families so kudos to him for that....other than that fvck him!

Panthers were simply awful in the first half. Melbourne went cold about 55 mins in to the game, when Bellamy started screaming. That gave a bit of a chance but pity that Nathan didn’t run until 79 mins in.
Got to say all of Storms tries were soft. The dodgy penalty try, cam Smiths try, the intercept to go with the Panthers couple of no tries. They didn't play their best footy in the wet in that first half and storm got away with blatant holding down all night. When they started to play like they have been Panthers were killing them, just shot themselves in the foot too often early on.

Wow, Fox Sports in their player ratings have given Kikau a 5.

I think the douchie is being passed around on the left hand side because if he deserved anything above a 2 then they're smoking something.

Well I am surprised that the Storm have won the comp. They've only had about 50 good minutes a game all year. Great defence at times but fickle at others. Attack is fast and dangerous but is dependant on speed and individual efforts. The last two weeks so many tries were scored against the run of play.

They wouldn't have beaten the 2019 roosters. I was wrong to dismiss them because they have the speed to blow teams away at points. Still think they lack a fair few gears when their matches entered grinding periods. They start brilliantly though and are always a danger w/ JAC, Pap, Vuni, Olam in the backline

Hate the roosters but I acknowledged that they were a great team, as for the Storm I just feel they are one of the undeserving premiers in 2020. So few 'big games', rarely tested, easy finals run, inexperience of the panthers, no injuries. 5 more minutes and the panthers win from 22-6 down or whatever it was

****k
****kk
Panthers almost beat them and Panthers played one of their worst games all year and gifted storm their points. More of a case of Penrith losing it them Melbourne winning it. Ref didn't allow much footy either. 6 to go all year which Penrith built their success around up tempo footy, yet ref decides to let storm wrestle the life out of the game. Hold, hold, release...nope, just keep hands on player and then wrestle them to ground

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2