2020 Draw out now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Josh ado carr 'reacts' to hearing they play Manly in Round 1

Tis no biggie but it's the off season.

Josh ado carr 'reacts' to hearing they play Manly in Round 1

Tis no biggie but it's the off season.
Even the fox knows we are a force at brookie on a Sunday arvo!!

Just stripped out the Wannabes from the NRL Shedule

RoundGamePlaceDayTime
1​
Sea Eagles vs. StormLottoland (Nine/Fox)Sunday, Mar 154:05pm
2​
Roosters vs. Sea EaglesCentral Coast Stadium (Fox)Saturday, Mar 215:30pm
3​
Sea Eagles vs. WarriorsLottoland (Fox)Friday, Mar 276:00pm
4​
Raiders vs. Sea EaglesGIO Stadium (Nine/Fox)Friday, Apr 38.05pm
5​
Sea Eagles vs. KnightsLottoland (Nine/Fox)Thursday, Apr 97:50pm
6​
Sea Eagles vs. TitansLottoland (Fox)Friday, Apr 176:00pm
7​
Sharks vs. Sea EaglesNetstrata Jubilee Stadium (Nine/Fox)Thursday, Apr 237:50pm
8​
Sea Eagles vs. BroncosSuncorp Stadium (Nine/Fox)Friday, May 18:05pm
9​
Sea Eagles vs. EelsLottoland (Nine/Fox)Sunday, May 104:05pm
10​
Bulldogs vs. Sea EaglesBelmore Sports Ground (Fox)Friday, May 156:00pm
11​
Sea Eagles vs. Wests TigersCentral Coast Stadium (Fox)Saturday, May 235:30pm
12​
Dragons vs. Sea EaglesWIN Stadium (Nine/Fox)Sunday, May 314:05pm
13​
Rabbitohs vs. Sea EaglesANZ Stadium (Fox)Saturday, Jun 65:30pm
14​
Sea Eagles vs. BulldogsLottoland (Fox)Saturday, Jun 133:00pm
15​
Panthers vs. Sea EaglesPanthers Stadium (Fox)Friday, Jun 266:00pm
16​
Byes: Bulldogs, Cowboys, Dragons, Eels, Knights, Rabbitohs, Sea Eagles, TitansBYESunday, Jul 57:35pm
17​
Eels vs. Sea EaglesBankwest Stadium (Nine/Fox)Sunday, Jul 124:05pm
18​
Sea Eagles vs. SharksLottoland (Fox)Sunday, Jul 192:05pm
19​
Cowboys vs. Sea EaglesNorth Queensland Stadium (Fox)Saturday, Jul 257:35pm
20​
Sea Eagles vs. RoostersLottoland (Nine/Fox)Sunday, Aug 24:05pm
21​
Sea Eagles vs. RaidersLottoland (Fox/Nine)Saturday, Aug 87:35pm
22​
Knights vs. Sea EaglesMcDonald Jones Stadium (Fox)Saturday, Aug 155:30pm
23​
Warriors vs. Sea EaglesMt Smart Stadium (Fox)Thursday, Aug 206:00pm
24​
Sea Eagles vs. PanthersLottoland (Nine/Fox)Sunday, Aug 304:05pm
25​
Titans vs. Sea EaglesCbus Super Stadium (Fox)Saturday, Sep 55:30pm
Elimination #1Sea Eagles vLottoland (Nine/Fox)Saturday, September 127.35pm
Qualifier #2Sea Eagles vANZ Stadium (Nine/Fox)Saturday, September 197.35pm
PreliminarySea Eagles vGIO Stadium (Nine/Fox)Sunday, September 277.35pm
Grand FinalSea Eagles vANZ Stadium (Nine/Fox)Sunday, October 47.35pm

We have finally received a good draw.. top 4 here we come. That run home we can win all 5. 1st 2 rounds not so good but apart from that.
We play roosters twice
Eels twice
Dogs twice
Raiders twice
Warriors twice
Titans twice

Storm once I think. Bring on 2020

2020-sea-eagles-draw.jpg

Even though it's always considered a blockbuster, I say Melb are running scared and all their begging from Todd to only play us once has finally worked!

WUSSES

PS: What a tough first 4 weeks!!!
Great draw and run home

Considering most people get their predictions wrong re the 8 each year I am not sure there is much benefit into reading into the draw too much (when it comes to which team we play)

The lack of short turnarounds / games on Sundays are more important

Considering most people get their predictions wrong re the 8 each year I am not sure there is much benefit into reading into the draw too much (when it comes to which team we play)

The lack of short turnarounds / games on Sundays are more important

Well based on that we have a cushy draw, only one 5 dayer and a fair few Sundays.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Roosters bosses shocked to learn they aren’t the centre of the universe.

The release of the distance each team has to travel has sent shock-waves through the rosters-centric universe with many puzzled how their teams travel requirements have gone from a league low of 5,500klm in 2019 to nearly four times as long in 2020.

“Everything revolves around us, doesn’t it?” asked one bemused roosters official.
“I mean we’ve just given, I mean leased, yes definitely leased, a whole fleet of cars to our players on a 6,000 klm maximum distance per year arrangement. How can we get to games after that?”

When suggested that air travel could be an alternative the official just laughed and said air travel is something for rich uncles who buy trophies, and there’s no one like that in the roosters organisation.

The official was then told that many other clubs had to travel the same amount of kilometres if not more than the roosters which prompted a confused look followed by “What do you mean other clubs? What are those?”

A roosters player then joined in the conversation saying that he was already doing it tough on just 1.5 million a year and how was he going to cope? He suddenly let out a yelp, as if he was kicked under the table and corrected himself by saying he was actually only on 200k a year and that’s totally what he meant.

When asked if he was already trying to save money by making his own lunch because he had numerous brown paper bags with him, he looked confused until a second yelp of pain prompted him to say yes he was bagging his own lunch and if we would now excuse him, he had to go and play golf with a family member, an uncle if you will.

The roosters official then got off the phone after ordering a dozen or so diamond rings with “World’s Best nrl ceo” engraved on them. He reiterated that he just didn’t know if the Roosters had enough funds to cope with the added financial burden they now had as he finished his third gold flaked infused latte and white Rhino burger.

Asked if the players could possibly car-pool with some of the Roosters Juniors, the official got angry and said if we kept making up words like "car-pool" and "Roosters Juniors" then he was finished with the interview.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4