2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Tedesco
2. Addo Carr
3. Parker
4. Mitchell
5. Cotric
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Klemmer
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic

14. Gutherson
15. Tariq Sims
16. Mclean
17. Crichton

Being from South Australia, I honestly don't give a stuff who wins Origin so long as any Manly players involved play well and don't get injured. Although in saying that, my dad's side of the family is from Sydney and my aunt (dad's older sister) and two of her 4 kids do live on the Northern Beaches (my aunt has lived in the same house in Cromer since 1946), so if I did have any leanings it would be to NSW.

Anyway, enough of the boring family lesson. As things stand right now (assuming that Turbo will not be selected, but DCE might be), my two teams for Game 1 will be:

NSW
J. Tedesco, J. Addo-Carr, L. Mitchell, J. Morris, C. Gutherson, L. Keary, A. Reynolds, D. Klemmer, D. Cook, P. Vaughan, B. Cordner (c), T. Frizell, J. Trbojevic. Bench - C. Walker, T. Sims, A. Crichton, J. McLean

I think Josh Morris (for game 1 at least) will get a recall for the centres. I like to see Gutho given a go on the wing (I can't see it being Ferguson). No way in hell should either Maloney or Cleary keep their spots so I've gone for a former club combo in Keary and Reynolds. And with De Belin out, Jake should be an automatic for lock. I'd also have Cody Walker in as the bench utility instead of Peachey while Jordan McLean takes the last spot on the bench.

Qld
K. Ponga, C. Oates, W. Chambers, M. Morgan, D. Gagai, C. Munster, D. Cherry-Evans (c), J. Arrow, B. Hunt, J. Papalii, G. Cooper, F. Kafusi, M Gillett. Bench - A. Milford, C. Hess, J. Wallace, D. Napa

There really won't be any surprises for the Qld side mostly because their pool of players to choose from is less than NSW, though honestly I don't like the look of Morgan in the centres even though I think he'll get picked there (if not at halfback if DCE is still out). I think they'd be better served having Justin O'Neill there, Morgan as the bench utility and Milford not even in the side. But, this is Qld and no matter how much they $hit on him, Kevvie will have his Broncos there and you can bet that some way or another they will pick Milford (how'd that work for ya in 2018 Walters? Should have picked Cherry from the start ya big dummy). And with McGuire likely out, Cooper will get picked with Gillett returning at lock.

1 trbojevic
2 ferguson
3 mitchell
4 wighton / cotric
5 addo-carr
6 keary
7 cleary
8 klemmer
9 cook
10 vaughan
11 frizell
12 cordner
13 trbojevic

14 radley
15 mclean
16 crichton
17 murray

18 sims
19 haas / aubusson

In all seriousness my team would be assuming Turbo is out:

1. Tedesco
2. Addo Carr
3. Aubusson
4. Mitchell
5. Ferguson
6. Keary
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic

14. Murray
15. Hass
16. Radley
17. McClean

Being from South Australia, I honestly don't give a stuff who wins Origin so long as any Manly players involved play well and don't get injured. Although in saying that, my dad's side of the family is from Sydney and my aunt (dad's older sister) and two of her 4 kids do live on the Northern Beaches (my aunt has lived in the same house in Cromer since 1946), so if I did have any leanings it would be to NSW.

Anyway, enough of the boring family lesson. As things stand right now (assuming that Turbo will not be selected, but DCE might be), my two teams for Game 1 will be:

NSW
J. Tedesco, J. Addo-Carr, L. Mitchell, J. Morris, C. Gutherson, L. Keary, A. Reynolds, D. Klemmer, D. Cook, P. Vaughan, B. Cordner (c), T. Frizell, J. Trbojevic. Bench - C. Walker, T. Sims, A. Crichton, J. McLean

I think Josh Morris (for game 1 at least) will get a recall for the centres. I like to see Gutho given a go on the wing (I can't see it being Ferguson). No way in hell should either Maloney or Cleary keep their spots so I've gone for a former club combo in Keary and Reynolds. And with De Belin out, Jake should be an automatic for lock. I'd also have Cody Walker in as the bench utility instead of Peachey while Jordan McLean takes the last spot on the bench.

Qld
K. Ponga, C. Oates, W. Chambers, M. Morgan, D. Gagai, C. Munster, D. Cherry-Evans (c), J. Arrow, B. Hunt, J. Papalii, G. Cooper, F. Kafusi, M Gillett. Bench - A. Milford, C. Hess, J. Wallace, D. Napa

There really won't be any surprises for the Qld side mostly because their pool of players to choose from is less than NSW, though honestly I don't like the look of Morgan in the centres even though I think he'll get picked there (if not at halfback if DCE is still out). I think they'd be better served having Justin O'Neill there, Morgan as the bench utility and Milford not even in the side. But, this is Qld and no matter how much they $hit on him, Kevvie will have his Broncos there and you can bet that some way or another they will pick Milford (how'd that work for ya in 2018 Walters? Should have picked Cherry from the start ya big dummy). And with McGuire likely out, Cooper will get picked with Gillett returning at lock.

I reckon Justin O’Neil would be the new Steven Bradbury for that to happen :D

I know I know, plenty will jump in here to say "Origin means little to me, I've lost interest" "I only follow the Manly players" or "Don't pick Manly players let them focus on who pays them"

Buuut, for the rest of us, lets talk Origin

My NSW team

1. Tedesco
2. Addo Carr
3. Ramien
4. Mitchell
5. Ferguson (Turbo if by some miracle he played and got through)
6. Keary
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic

14. Matterson
15. Hass
16. Mclean
17. Crichton

Honestly at the moment I'd have Mitchell Pearce over Nathan Cleary and Cody Walker in for Crichton as a utility or Gutho

Screenshot_20190522-161310_Samsung Internet.jpg

1. Tedesco
2. Fergo
3. Walker
4. Mitchell
5. Addo carr
6. Walker
7. Pearce
8. Klemm Dawg
9. Cook
10. Paul Vaughn
11. Cordner
12. Siro but it will be frizell
13. Jurbo

14. Cam murray
15. Crichton
16. Prior / finucane
17. Mclean

18th man gutho

That backline is insane
Pearce is the form half atm so it would make sense screw reynolds hes crapola
Mitchell Pearce turns into jelly in a.Blues jumper. But he is playing good for the Kinigits

1. James Tedesco
  2. Clint Gutherson
  3. Latrell Mitchell
  4. Josh Morris
  5. Josh Addo-Carr
  6. Cody Walker
  7. Luke Keary
  8. Paul Vaughn
  9. Damien Cooke
  10. David Klemmer
  11. Tyson Frizell
  12. Boyd Cordiner