2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mbye kept stopping to get a penalty (did it twice) and totally stopped their momentum. He is no origin player. Tedesco had another big game - he gets it done when we need it. Fergo played his best origin game.
If he hadn’t stuffed around the second time dce would have had a long range shot with no pressure on him and the game would not have ended the way it did. And you can put that in your papers and print it!

I will re-watch the game tomorrow with my young lad. But there was a moment in the second half near the posts where the Blues were held down indefinitely. So much so the commentators spoke of it

Penalty there and no highlights reel finish - almost like they wanted a highlights reel finish

Turbo was quiet tonight , or heavily marked!!

Jurbo tackled his heart out!!

Chez player very well in a losing team.

Just hope they are all ok for the rest of the year!!

Turbo was quiet because 9/10 NSW went left and for once Tom stayed out in his position most of the time. Or seemed to. NSW seemed to think that Chambers and Gagai were the weakest link.

Better over series, but if you re-watch the game whilst folding your kids laundry, sober like me, you will see the impact Murray had in both defensive impact and putting us ahead before and after half time you will see his impact on the game.

He absolutely put us back on the front foot
I watched the whole game. Sober.
Murray was a good impact player I agree but Fergo Teddy and Cook had more impact over the 80 mins for me.

By the way, the 5th tackle penalty that preceded the Blues 2nd try and changed the whole game.. does anyone know what that was for? I thought Kaufusi made a dominant tackle.

Awesome game... Pearce played very well tonight.

Pearce played OK. Not great, but at the same time didn't do much of anything wrong.

But despite the win, playing one game of a 3 game series is hardly the "redemption" that the NSW media will now bang on about.

LOL the Turbo's just crashed 9's post game.

Thought Cherry tried really hard for Queensland tonight - lots of defence, doing the work of the dummy half as well as the 7 a lot of the time. Great ball for the Papali try, too. Just wasn't to be. But there's no doubt he led that team by example all night.

For mine, especially in the second half Cherry seemed to get sick of being starved of the ball by Hunt and took it upon himself to push Hunt aside. And shock horror, Qld almost pulled out another miracle from there.

090FA12F-24E6-4450-ACD9-0BFCAFE24928.jpeg

Pearce played OK. Not great, but at the same time didn't do much of anything wrong.

But despite the win, playing one game of a 3 game series is hardly the "redemption" that the NSW media will now bang on about.

LOL the Turbo's just crashed 9's post game.
I thought he played well. Good kicking game, defended well, took the line on, great vision to get the ball out to Turbo for the Ferguson break which won the game, didn’t overplay his hand.

Had more impact than Nathan Cleary did.

Great win to the Blues. The QLD comeback had me worried. The media hype that would have followed would have gone on for weeks. Excellent work by Ferguson to stay in field and keep his balance.
DCE did his State proud. I felt really sorry for him. He got them right back in the game. I thought Kevvie and his Queensland staff and players were taking it all way too seriously with their looks of devastation after the game. Just a footy match. Not even a Grand Final.
Anyway, back to the Sea Eagles now.
Well done Jake, Tom and Cherry.

I thought he played well. Good kicking game, defended well, took the line on, great vision to get the ball out to Turbo for the Ferguson break which won the game, didn’t overplay his hand.

Had more impact than Nathan Cleary did.

No argument. He played OK and didn't make a mistake from what I saw. His passing was good, his kicking was mostly good, his defence was mostly good. But winning one game is hardly a redemption for the years of failure.

Nathan Cleary should never have been considered a state representative level half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8