2019 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canterbury look set to follow Canberra’s grand final example and raid the best English Super League talent in a bid to future-proof the Bulldogs’ front row.

Walmsley, 29, and Thompson, 24, have played for England and will represent Great Britain in the four southern hemisphere Tests against New Zealand, Tonga and PNG, which start this month.

Leilua is also set to depart the nation's capital as the club attempts to free up salary space in a bid to retain the nucleus of the side that made the grand final. The Bulldogs are prepared to table a deal of about $500,000 a season for up to three years in order to lure him to Belmore.

Canterbury look set to follow Canberra’s grand final example and raid the best English Super League talent in a bid to future-proof the Bulldogs’ front row.

Walmsley, 29, and Thompson, 24, have played for England and will represent Great Britain in the four southern hemisphere Tests against New Zealand, Tonga and PNG, which start this month.
Luke Thompson will be at Souths if the NRL allow the Sam Burgess money for the transfer

A few whispers of Cam Murray to Roosters....hopefully just some joke but Uncle Nick and miracles do happen...

Mika Sivo extends with the Squeels......but only for one more year which will keep him there until the end of 2021.

I reckon he'll jump at the first big money offer from Rugby.

Rumour of Wade Egan from Penrith to Warriors.Dragons released Jai Field,Lachlan Timm,Patrick Kaufusi,Darren Nicholls,Lachlan Maranta and Mitchell Allgood.(Couple of useful players there in the right side)

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal the Warriors are the latest club to enter the race for the Brisbane Broncos teenager, with the New Zealand franchise preparing a $1-million-per-season offer for the damaging forward,

The massive deal would deliver Fifita the richest contract in Warriors history.
The Warriors face stiff opposition, with Fifita being chased by a string of clubs including the Rabbitohs, Roosters, Bulldogs and, of course, his current club, the Broncos.

.....Meanwhile, after falling one short of premiership glory, Jordan Rapana has signed with rugby union after the Raiders couldn't fit him into the salary cap.

I'm almost done. Who's with me ? @:mad:@:mad:

Wests Tigers forward Ben Matulino has confirmed his retirement from rugby league

Wests Tigers also confirm Ryan Matterson will leave club effective immediately after being released from final two years of playing contract.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4