2019 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan Matterson could be headed for the exit door in the off-season as the Wests Tigers try to resolve a frosty relationship between the star forward and coach Michael Maguire.

NRL.com can reveal club officials, including Maguire, recently met with Matterson and his manager to discuss his future at the club.

The meeting came after the Tigers learned a number of rival NRL clubs had received expressions of interest for Matterson's services, despite the 24-year-old still having two more years to run on his deal at the joint venture.

Would look good in the Maroon & whites.

Exclusive: @WestsTigers are set to grant Ryan Matterson permission to negotiate with rival clubs, as his position at the club becomes almost untenable...

Apparently Eels are front runners....
I think Gold Coast are the front runners. Wants to link up with Holbrook.

Kane Elgey officially retires,

After months of consideration I have decided to officially retire from the NRL and move back home with my beautiful girl @georgieoram and start the next chapter of our lives. It’s been a roller coaster ride and I’m stoked with what I’ve achieved in a short time! I just know deep down I don’t love it like I use to and when you lose that it’s very hard to keep doing it at a high level. Thanks to everyone that I have met on the ride and who has supported me love yahs

John Bateman to ask for more money from the Raiders (even though under contract).

I need to do what's best for my family. They know that.
John Bateman

(lol)

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/01/john-bateman-to-seek-upgrade-future-clouded-at-raiders/

NRL.com spoke to Bateman in the nation's capital on Tuesday ahead of this weekend's grand final against the Sydney Roosters, with the Raiders back-rower conceding he was likely to consider his options in the off-season if he was unable to gain an upgrade.

Bateman still has two more years to run on his deal with the Raiders, but recently acquired the services of player manager Isaac Moses.

Bateman's deal with the Raiders is worth between $350,000 and $400,000 – with the 26-year-old likely to attract double that money if he was granted permission to negotiate with rival NRL clubs.

STOP DISLIKING THE MESSENGER YA BUGGERS!

I'll dislike yer faces!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks like Solomone Kata has moved to rugby with the brumbies,Jaimin Jolliffe a prop has moved from Sharks to raiders(playing in todays state league final against Burleigh),Kyle Paterson a hooker from Raiders is moving to Sharks and Previously Jack Hetherington who was moving from Panthers to Raiders is staying put.
This is from the NRL official site and can't confirm anything....They have Lachlan Croker as signed through 2021,Cust signed through 2020,Keppie signed through 2021 and Olakau'atu signed through 2021 with a club option for 2022.The rest of the squad contract lengths look spot on so don't know if they have re-signed on quietly or just been updated or just B.S.

A host of Origin and international stars have been offered to Super League clubs according to League Express.

The newspaper claims that Cronulla’s Josh Dugan and the Wests Tigers’ Josh Reynolds lead the list of players to have been shopped to UK clubs.

All the players share the same management company.

Neither of the players are off contract, but the Sharks and Tigers have told them they are free to explore other options.

Another two Tigers players in Russell Packer and Chris Lawrence have been offered around.

Newcastle’s Mason Lino and Warriors duo Sam Lisone and Taane Milne are available and open to a move overseas.

Canberra duo Jack Murchie and Sam Williams are on the market, while other players include off-contract Gold Coast halfback Ryley Jacks, Chris Lawrence and Brisbane prop Patrick Mago.
Aidan Sezer’s grand final loss to the Roosters may have been his last in a Raiders jersey, with George Williams impeding arrival in the ACT.

According to League Weekly, the 28-year-old is heading on to Huddersfield to work under former Canberra hooker Simon Woolford.

Wests Tigers playmaker Josh Reynolds has been reportedly discussed as a potential signing at Gold Coast.

Reynolds, who is on around $800,000 at the Tigers, was granted permission from the club to negotiate with rivals about a new home in 2020 but is yet to secure a deal.

“He’s currently being offered around in the Super League, but I think his preference is to remain in Australia,” Fox League’s James Hooper told Triple M’s Rush Hour with MG.

“The Tigers are trying to cut a deal with an NRL rival.

“The Gold Coast has been mentioned. I know they’ve discussed it, but they haven’t been able to sharpen the pencil.”

Former Parramatta star Semi Radradra appears likely to stay in rugby union after a number of stunning performances for Fiji at the Rugby World Cup.

Radradra met with Canterbury powerbrokers before the tournament kicked off to express an interest in luring back to the code in 2021 after his deal runs out with French rugby club Bordeaux.

Eels coach Brad Arthur also said he’d be keen to bring him back to the club where he scored 82 tries in 94 games.

But after a number of eye-catching games, The Daily Telegraph reports NRL clubs simply won’t have the money to sign Radradra.

From Twitter:

Hearing Warriors five-eighth Blake Green may have a had a tour of the Panthers Academy yesterday. Not sure if both parties have mutual interest or not (as he still has a year to run on his Warriors deal), but would be a good back-up half if Penrith were to sign him.

Loose rumour of Luke Thompson- the quality pommy front rower could join Tigers....could be why making room atm offloading a few on decent coin

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4