2019 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The @RaidersCanberra are set to announce the signings of @SuperLeague players John Bateman and Ryan Sutton from @WiganWarriorsRL for season 2019 and beyond. #nrl Good signings especially after losing Paulo & Boyd. @NeilEvansmail @telegraph_sport @sportingnewsau @TripleM_NRL

The Squeels have announced the signing of Junior Paulo from the Raiders.

Heard it announced on 2GB.

Three year deal I think they said.

CANTERBURY have wasted little time in finding a replacement for Moses Mbye after landing the prized scalp of young Newcastle fullback Nick Meaney.

The 20-year-old has agreed to a three-year deal with the Bulldogs after telling Knights officials of his planned move this week.

As above....

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/13/manly-sea-eagles-akuila-uate-takes-up-lucrative-english-offer/

Sea Eagles veteran Akuila Uate will take up a lucrative three-year deal with Super League outfit Huddersfield in 2019, ending a decade-long career as one of the NRL's most entertaining flyers.

On the eve of his 200th NRL game against the Dragons, Uate confirmed this year would be his last in the Telstra Premiership, with the security on offer in the UK too good for the 30-year-old to pass up.

Last month Manly told Uate's management that their dire salary cap situation would force the former NSW Origin and Kangaroos winger from the Northern Beaches, prompting him to explore options elsewhere in the NRL and overseas.

Despite fielding interest from rival NRL sides, Uate will link with former Canberra hooker Simon Woolford as his first signing at Huddersfield.

"I've recently signed overseas, I'm excited now because it's about my family and we're starting that move from next year," Uate told NRL.com.

Queensland forward Josh Papalii has capped a remarkable turnaround by re-signing with Canberra for another four NRL seasons.

Barely two months after being dropped to reserve grade, Papalii, 26, has knocked back overtures from South Sydney and Cronulla to remain in the nation’s capital until the end of the 2022 season.

“I love Canberra and I love the green jersey,” Papalii said in a statement.

“This is my home and the Raiders have given me the opportunity to play in the NRL and I want to continue to repay them.”

DT

REPRESENTATIVE prop Reagan Campbell-Gillard has signed a new long-term NRL deal with Penrith.

The contract extension means the 24-year-old will remain with the Panthers until at least the end of the 2024 season.

“Panthers is the club I’ve always wanted to play for and I’m so thankful to have the opportunity to make a long-term commitment,” Campbell-Gillard said.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/120ae15fb00a0d6194e9a03f6d2d9248

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6