2019 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans backflip on Max King Storm move

JUNE 20, 2019

The injury that ruled Jai Arrow out of Queensland’s State of Origin team was a major roadblock for his Gold Coast teammate Max King after the Titans cancelled his move to the Storm — while he was driving to Melbourne.

In extraordinary scenes, King had said his farewells to his Titans teammates and even passed a medical to join the Storm before the June 30 trade deadline.

It is understood his car was packed and he had started the 18-hour drive south to Melbourne when he got the call to make a U-turn after the Titans did a backflip on their decision.

After initially agreeing to let him go, the Titans told King he wouldn’t be granted a release and would need to stay as cover for Arrow, whose ankle injury could sideline him for six weeks. The Titans are also without Ryan James for the rest of the season, while Kevin Proctor is out for about two weeks with an eye socket injury.

Solomona Kata on the way to the Scum is the word.

I always thought he had potential. Let's see what Bellyache can do. Hopefully not much.

Interesting that there's been no report on here that according to The Mole, Wayne Bennett apparently flew to England last weekend to sign Luke Thompson and yet they are letting George Burgess go because they don't have salary cap space. I'm not sure the Burgess boys will be too impressed about that, even though Luke is a team mate in the English team and he'll be potentially be replacing their brother who will have to find another club. Then again, it could just be a Mole 'furphy', but I wouldn't put it beyond Bennett to do it if he thinks the Burgess boys are getting to their 'use-by date'.

And I thought we had him!

The New Zealand Warriors have come in late with a massive offer for Broncos prop Matt Lodge, as South Sydney edge closer to luring fellow Brisbane forward Jaydn Su'A to Redfern.

NRL.com understands the Warriors have blown the Brisbane Broncos and Parramatta Eels out of the water with an offer to entice the front rower across the ditch from next season.

nrl.com

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6