2019 Jersey Design - Member Feedback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wish there was a supporters jersey in traditional fabric, classic hoops long sleeves and a nice white collar. No sponsors and it would approximate our jersey around 1975 after the one with the "shoelaces" disappeared. Our home jersey should be maroon with white hoops. The current design with the tiny hoops within the hoops makes them look pink instead of white. Dont mind a nice maroon chevron on the away jersey. Most teams away jersey look a mess. A clear maroon chevron on a white jersey looks fine.

Last edited:
I wish there was a supporters jersey in traditional fabric, classic hoops long sleeves and a nice white collar. No sponsors and it would approximate our jersey around 1975 after the one with the "shoelaces" disappeared. Our home jesey should be maroon with white hoops. The current design with the tiny hoops within the hoops makes them look pink instead of white. Dont mind a nice maroon chevron on the away jersey. Most teams away jersey look a mess. A clear maroon chevron on a white jersey looks fine.

Yes! A jersey in traditional fabric! I mean I don't mind the skin tight ones being the super duper Adonis I am - ah hahahahahahah (wah, sigh) but not every non model type dude wants to have to buy a jersey made to show every....."wrinkle". It's no wonder some of these overseas knock off places do well.

Yes! A jersey in traditional fabric! I mean I don't mind the skin tight ones being the super duper Adonis I am - ah hahahahahahah (wah, sigh) but not every non model type dude wants to have to buy a jersey made to show every....."wrinkle". It's no wonder some of these overseas knock off places do well.

Yes, the Adonis days are long gone for me. All my old jerseys have shrunk, or something.

Apart from when playing the Broncos & Storm when would Manly ever need a non-maroon alternate jersey anyway.

If you look at vids on Youtube there are many games with Manly in maroon vs Magpies in black & Rorters in dark blue. Worked fine back then. You see even Dragons vs Dogs in their traditional white strips and no one complaining about jerseys clashing. AFL, NFL, basketball & soccer need non clashing jerseys as the players are all intermingled across the field. NRL has an offside rule.

I agree the Manly badge should be like the 1970s one. Similar to Souths rabbit sticker you see on utes everywhere.

s-l225.jpg

Last edited:
I like the hoops but not sure why the modern design has to have the gap between them each side. Why can't they just join them up, or is this the lost art of ancient sewers.:)
Manly Trial.JPG

With primary maroon top I would have to go with white shorts because our recently re-signed sponsor (thank you) TFH will want their gold background which makes our maroon shorts look too much like Broncos for my liking.....
Shorts.JPG

I know its all about money and a new jersey every 5 minutes or several special rounds a year brings in money but bring in some tradition and have 2 jerseys for 5-10 years. The main one and away one.

CD108156-9505-4FA0-8BB0-0B7AEA26FE91.jpeg
Happy with the home one, but the away is quite ****. The top of the away looks awkward as! If manly has a Vee thingy, they need to do it short, like 2014 with this great jersey above. It’s maroon and white, not an awkward maroon and white. Can someone manage to post all the options, I’m joining as a member closer to christmas so can’t see them atm

Here are a few ones I made a few years ago, wouldn’t mind the white sides on the home jersey
0463CDD0-C2AC-4671-AA5E-2B13A99F466B.jpeg 02048372-31F6-43C1-BA56-FF5B7BA31CE9.jpeg AE32D20C-80FD-4D54-99F1-7D249A2EA116.jpeg 539FAE0F-FF8D-455F-9B44-81F3F337239F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the home:away jersey has been made, will be available in mid November

By the looks of this promo from the club, we have gone back to the maroon jumper with solid white hoops. Big improvement on last year weird thin lined hoops. Here’s hoping the away is just the reverse.

Attachments

• DDEDD295-3805-4EC3-93E4-29BA1B044770.png
    DDEDD295-3805-4EC3-93E4-29BA1B044770.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 35
I wish there was a supporters jersey in traditional fabric, classic hoops long sleeves and a nice white collar. No sponsors and it would approximate our jersey around 1975 after the one with the "shoelaces" disappeared. Our home jesey should be maroon with white hoops. The current design with the tiny hoops within the hoops makes them look pink instead of white. Dont mind a nice maroon chevron on the away jersey. Most teams away jersey look a mess. A clear maroon chevron on a white jersey looks fine.

Hear, hear! Actually, my 72/73 ‘retro’ jersey is still probably the one I wear most often in winter (the one with the ‘shoelaces’ - I’m forever fishing the bloody shoelace out of other clothes, because it falls out in the washing machine and gets tangled around other stuff!)

By the looks of this promo from the club, we have gone back to the maroon jumper with solid white hoops. Big improvement on last year weird thin lined hoops. Here’s hoping the away is just the reverse.
Yay

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7