2018 Premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It'll be The Chooks with that ridiculously loaded roster. And to think who they've acquired for next season, makes it insatiably worse.

Ryan Hall
Brett Morris (or Josh)
Angus Chrichton

And a few others already. I mean, come on.

Greenburg wonders why fans aren't going to games. Look at their roster, then look at The Bulldogs / Titans.

On paper, I feel we honestly have a very talented roster so I cant fairly use us in that example.

It'll be The Chooks with that ridiculously loaded roster. And to think who they've acquired for next season, makes it insatiably worse.

Ryan Hall
Brett Morris (or Josh)
Angus Chrichton

Greenburg wonders why fans aren't going to games. Look at their roster, then look at The Bulldogs / Titans.

On paper, I feel we honestly have a very talented roster so I cant fairly use us in that example.

And the audacity of that prick Robinson to state at a press conference last week, something like "Thank God we have a salary cap in place to give us an even competition"!!

The just love the fact they are allowed to get away with it. Smug f*ckers.

I think the roosters will probably win it, but I'd like to see souths lift the trophy. I have a bit of a soft spot for the dragons also. Poor buggers. lol

Graham has made a huge difference to them this year. He brings passion, aggression and comradery to the team. Tariq Sims is going to have a pretty good highlights reel for 2018.

Anywho......roosters.

Ryan Hall
Brett Morris (or Josh)
Angus Chrichton

Brock Lamb is one.

Seriously it’s a farce of epic proportions, and to be honest I don’t know why at least 13 of the 16 club CEO’s aren’t blowing up about it?

To be honest I will be watching my last NRL game next week . I have no interest and could not care less about all the other teams . I am look forward to 2019 with a new coach
I'm the same but will watch the GF to deathride one or both participants - much like 2012 :devil:

Go Warriors, Sharkies or Rabbids (if there has to be a Premiership winner :tmi:)

• Definately not the Storm. Greenberg loves to boast how even the competition is and that no team has gone back-to-back in the modern era. If they do make the big dance, look for a 2013-like refereeing performance to gift the trophy to their opposition.

To be honest I will be watching my last NRL game next week . I have no interest and could not care less about all the other teams . I am look forward to 2019 with a new coach
Im with you ole friend, next week will be my last .

Im with you ole friend, next week will be my last .
Looking forward to spending the off season which starts at the end of next week with you and all the feathered friends on here mate
Much more fun than watching the boring the top 8 play ;)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8