2018 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will score a try in the Prelim Finals ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those interested I've got a pretty good steel arch bridge for sale. Currently spanning Sydney Harbour but successful bidder is free to relocate it at their cost. Built in 1932 but has been well maintained and still in very good condition. Photos available and inspection can be arranged for genuine enquiries. No time wasters please. PM for details

I say @robbiea has won.

Well done

@Cliffymagic - Roosters, Warriors, Sharks, Cowboys, Broncos, Broncos
@Fibro Eagle - Roosters, Warriors, Storm, Sharks, Warriors, Broncos
@Ned - Roosters, Warriors, Sharks, Storm, Broncos, Broncos
@OneEyedEagle - Roosters, Panthers, Storm, Sharks, Cowboys, Broncos
@Pittwater Legend - Roosters, Warriors, Storm, Sharks, Warriors, Broncos
@robbiea - Roosters, Panthers, Storm, Sharks, Broncos, Rabbits

Well going by this its not C&C and robbiea ruled himself out.I tipped the donkeys which makes me an even bigger donkey for tipping them so the winner should be one of these???

@Cliffymagic - Roosters, Warriors, Sharks, Cowboys, Broncos, Broncos
@Fibro Eagle - Roosters, Warriors, Storm, Sharks, Warriors, Broncos
@Ned - Roosters, Warriors, Sharks, Storm, Broncos, Broncos
@Pittwater Legend - Roosters, Warriors, Storm, Sharks, Warriors, Broncos

I'm glad everyone pays attention to the updates in the first post of this thread. So all 6 remaining LFS tippers bombed out this week - 1 on the Rabbits and 5 on the Broncos. That used to be known as an epic fail, not sure what the cool kids call it these days

Given this unusual occurrence let's try again this weekend shall we people - see if at least one of you 6 can tip a winner FFS

Poll updated - you can pick any team.

@Cliffymagic @Fibro Eagle @Ned @Pittwater Legend @OneEyedEagle @robbiea - got it ??

So.... a whole bunch of people tipped losers and now get a second chance.

Awesome, so we're all back in then????

woohoo!

*exits stage left*

Despite the Bunnies causing a few heart attacks and almost giving us a winner this week we have all 6 remaining

Something a little different this week. You need to chose someone who will score a try this week to stay alive - or you can lay them all on the line and bet that none of the options cross the stripe. Your player scores and you remain standing.

For those left standing next week we will basically have a guessing competition of some description to determine the winner as it is the last week of the season

Good luck

So by picking holmes to score a try ,does that mean sharks to win ?
Sharks can get done 56-4 as long as Holmes scores a try you stay alive. Result of game is of no consequence, you are just trying to pick someone who will score a try

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8