2017 State of Origin #1 - NSW Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How can you perform at your best when your underdone physically ???
How can you give 100% when your not at your 100% ???
When was the last time he pulled of something ??? anything ??? :)
The Sharks game. They wouldn't have won that one without Hayne imo.

To me Queenslands 1/6/7/9 ( Thurston will play) are light years ahead of the NSW combination.

The Queensland forwards won't take a step backwards and the all important 1/6/7/9 for them will control the game and take it away from NSW once again.

Until at least the QLD 6/7/9 retire I reckon NSW are screwed.

Let's face it , they only won the one series due to Cronks injury.

To me Queenslands 1/6/7/9 ( Thurston will play) are light years ahead of the NSW combination.

The Queensland forwards won't take a step backwards and the all important 1/6/7/9 for them will control the game and take it away from NSW once again.

NSW got a lot of the crucial 50/50 and dubious ref calls too

Loz's Logic on why he did not consider Vaughan the form prop in the NRL.....

“A couple of those guys that have been rewarded in this extended squad have played well now for 18 months and that’s what you want to see,” Daley said.

Loz you fool . What are you sniffing with that Snoz of yours ???
What the fck has Hayne done in the last 18 months to be selected ahead of the form centre Dylan Walker .
In 18 months time it will be too late to pick the form Prop in Vaughan because you would have lost the series and your NSW job .
View attachment 5538
mate Daley is a **** coach end of story. who would put a center on with 5 minutes to go at lock

1. tedesco - only due to Tommy injury
2. Hayne - steps up for origin
3. Walker - form center
4. Dugan - current aust center
5. Ferguson - good form
6. Maloney - no one else / experience
7. Pearce - no one else/playing well
8. Ryan James - machine
9. api - better than that dud peats
10. Vaughn - form prop
11. cordner - great player & captain
12. Jackson - work horse
13. Jake T - form lock & workhorse

14. bird or mcinnes
15. Fifita
16. Wade Graham or Frizzell
17. woods or klemmer or Shannon B.

we are limited in the halves and hooker positions. Maloney has been **** all year but he's a good player so he's the best choice and he kicks goals. Pearce is playing good but he's a dud in origin. peats as hooker fmd we are in trouble. api is playing better than peats but I'm not sure he's up for origin yet and I'm happy we only lose 2 players for game 1. I'll be going for Jake Destrobjevic

Blues giving back

The NSW Blues' first stop after touching down on the Gold Coast on Tuesday ahead of their Kingscliff camp was to visit the flood-ravaged town of Murwillumbah.

NSW coach Laurie Daley recently visited the town and was deeply affected by the emotional stories of the affected families, choosing the destination as an ideal place for the Blues to give back to the community.

*SMH

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ffer-taken-off-the-table-20170523-gwbdom.html

NOW the nsw team train at cudgen, just across the road from where I used to live.

AGH! sheesh

1. tedesco - only due to Tommy injury
2. Hayne - steps up for origin
3. Walker - form center
4. Dugan - current aust center
5. Ferguson - good form
6. Maloney - no one else / experience
7. Pearce - no one else/playing well
8. Ryan James - machine
9. api - better than that dud peats
10. Vaughn - form prop
11. cordner - great player & captain
12. Jackson - work horse
13. Jake T - form lock & workhorse

14. bird or mcinnes
15. Fifita
16. Wade Graham or Frizzell
17. woods or klemmer or Shannon B.

we are limited in the halves and hooker positions. Maloney has been **** all year but he's a good player so he's the best choice and he kicks goals. Pearce is playing good but he's a dud in origin. peats as hooker fmd we are in trouble. api is playing better than peats but I'm not sure he's up for origin yet and I'm happy we only lose 2 players for game 1. I'll be going for Jake Destrobjevic

Tedesco was always going to be the fullback unless injured or suspended and Tommy was set to make his debut on the wing (even if Tedesco had been unavailable and Tommy not injured, they would have still picked either Hayne or Dugan at fullback with Tom on the wing). Tom's injury has given a last hurrah for Brett Morris who wouldn't have been in the team otherwise.

Picking 2 fullbacks to play centre, and a centre (Ferguson) on the wing, is just plain stupid IMO. Hayne may be underdone but he does lift his game in an Origin jumper, though I think NSW would have been better served with Walker in the #3 jumper and Hayne on the wing (as it turns out, instead of Morris). Dugan isn't a centre but for some reason rep selectors think he is better there than fullback. I guess since he is the incumbent Kangaroos and NSW centre he was always going to be picked there.

As much as I hate to say this, Pearce is the form NSW halfback right now and there really is no one else putting their hand up (Cleary isn't ready and Reynolds is out of form), though his Origin record (15 games for 4 wins) is lamentable. At least he and Maloney have a history of working well together, they were the Chooks halves in their (somewhat dubious) 2013 premiership win.

Other than Woods, I have no real problems with the forwards, though I would have chosen McInnes instead of Peats. At least Farah and Merrin weren't selected. Hopefully the halves will be able to run the attack without Farah's interference.

The sad thing is that there are imbeciles on FB who are blaming Bob Fulton for the selection of the team. He hasn't been involved with NSW since 2015. This one is all Laurie Daley and Peter Sterling.

11980584.jpg

Come on @Mark from Brisbane get on the positive train mate! I will agree that Cam Smith has been the most influential origin player in the past 20 years, but his time is coming to an end. If you look at when he came onto the scene (think it was 2004) that's when the period of dominance began. JT/Cronk/Boyd/Inglis all very good but if CS wasn't playing, results would have been different. Bloke is a freak. However, in saying that, the years catch up to us all! I think Woods, Fefita, and Klemmer are going to run rampant and I can see many of the QLD forwards taking multiple steps back!

With the exception of Slaphappy Klemmer that is a small but mobile work-a-holic bench ... says something about the game plan.

PPS what are the odds on FoofooFifita or klemmer doing something totally dumb?

Come on @Mark from Brisbane get on the positive train mate! I will agree that Cam Smith has been the most influential origin player in the past 20 years, but his time is coming to an end. If you look at when he came onto the scene (think it was 2004) that's when the period of dominance began. JT/Cronk/Boyd/Inglis all very good but if CS wasn't playing, results would have been different. Bloke is a freak. However, in saying that, the years catch up to us all! I think Woods, Fefita, and Klemmer are going to run rampant and I can see many of the QLD forwards taking multiple steps back!

Love your optimism, but simply put Smith / Cronk / Thurston are the very best game managers in the business!!.....even in their 30's!

Origins are about 1% plays, it's the best v the best and sadly I think they'll be the difference again.

QUEENSLAND politician Bob Katter has taken an extraordinary swipe at Darius Boyd and vowed to lodge a formal complaint over Billy Slater’s omission from the Maroons team.
“Darrius (sic) Boyd wouldn’t know what a line break was, if he fell over it on a dark night,” Katter wrote.
svet_glaz.png

I'm in a motel watching fox, which I don't have at home. Rothfield is actually on the panel talking.

They're scrolling "news" on the bottom of the screen such as jt in doubt, turbo to make debut, slater not selected etc. Apparently this is news.

Also up next Billy Moore and Benny Elias.

Could it get any worse??

Glad I don't pay for this crud.

I knew more about league before I switched it on. Avoid at all costs.

With the exception of Slaphappy Klemmer that is a small but mobile work-a-holic bench ... says something about the game plan.

PPS what are the odds on FoofooFifita or klemmer doing something totally dumb?

How about odds on the bunker making a mistake that benefits Qld....one that everyone else in the known universe can see is obviously incorrect?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8