2017 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.zerotackle.com/sea-eagl...4/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Zero+Tackle

Former Parramatta Eels forward Kelepi Tanginoa has signed with the Manly Sea Eagles for the remainder of the 2017 season.

Tanginoa was released by the Eels before the June 30 deadline.

The 23-year-old trained for the first time under Coach Trent Barrett, who says the former Parramatta Eels forward is still a few weeks away from being in the NRL system at the Sea Eagles.

“Kelepi is a great acquisition to our forward pack for the rest of the season and although it will take him a few weeks to learn our structures and the way we play, I am delighted to have him at the Sea Eagles,’’ Barrett said.

Anyone hear this.
Our good friend Josh massoud on bsb this morning, I only just caught this, said a state of origin forward, recently changed clubs, wants out of his new deal.
But because the cool off is well and truly over and his new "decorated coach" wouldn't let him out of the deal anyway he's stuck there.
Could only be Aaron Woods.

Erin Sykes: Who is this forward wanting out of current club to go back to old club that Fox Sports is tweeting bout?

The Lurker: Junior Paulo… Canberra not a happy place ATM and he misses his old mates.

1Sea Eagles sniff around Klemmer

Look for Manly to zero in on Blues forward David Klemmer if Des Hasler gets punted as Bulldogs coach next year.

Manly boss Bob Fulton is a big Klemmer fan and I’m being told he is already putting together a big offer for the rep forward.

Klemmer acts as his own manager and may be tempted, although he is very dedicated to turning the blue and whites around next year with good mate Aaron Woods by his side.

Bozo would have his work cut out luring him across but imagine Klemmer in a Sea Eagles pack containing the likes of Marty Taupau, Jake Trbojevic, Api Koroisau and Curtis Sironen.

Meanwhile, the heat on Hasler intensified at Belmore on Sunday after the Bulldogs spluttered their way to a last-gasp win over wooden spoon favourites Newcastle.

I was at Belmore and was astounded by the chorus of boos from Dogs fans throughout the game - such was their disgust at their team’s limp performance before coming to life in the last five minutes.

It’s a clear sign that the supporters want change.

Hasler will start next year in charge but will need early wins to keep those baying for his blood silent.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...id-klemmer/1hdl1l32v7qhw1lqdvhzkkega1/slide/1

The dogs would have to get rid of half their team to afford Cronk

I’m hearing the Bulldogs are back in the hunt for superstar Cooper Cronk following the club’s dreadful form of late.

The struggling Bulldogs want to be a powerhouse again - and see Cronk and Kieran Foran as the playmakers to get them there.

The Bulldogs have thrown an extra card on the table in their bid for Cronk - a role on the coaching staff should he play the next two seasons with them.

The star halfback, fresh from leading Queensland to yet another Origin series win, is still keeping his options open.

The only thing we know is that he is leaving Melbourne for Sydney to be closer to his girlfriend, TV presenter Tara Rushton.

Souths, Newcastle, Cronulla and the Dogs have made plays for Cronk - but retirement and a lifetime gig on FOX Sports is also a huge option.

Cronk is expected to settle his future within the month.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ooper-cronk/gdixl73wsw4i1e7wexshwlo64/slide/1

Brent Reed suggesting Dessie's next 3/4 weeks results are crucial to his future.
If they don't aim up he expects dogs to cut a 600k cheque, the agreed payout value, and p*ss Des off.

* correction. It was James Hooper.

THE Eels have joined the Knights and Warriors in the hunt for Panthers big man Leilani Latu.

The much-travelled Robbie Rochow is the latest target for the big spending Tigers - even though he joined the Storm for the remainder of this season just a few weeks ago.

Dragons release Tyrone McCarthy immediately to take up long term offer with Salford.Have also released Shaun Nona and Chris Lewis recently

Wests Group agree to buy Newcastle Knights from NRL if members agree.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rom-nrl-if-members-agree-20170721-gxfw7e.html

The salvation of the Newcastle Knights lies in the hands of 120,000 Wests Group members.

A deal for Wests to take ownership of Newcastle's embattled rugby league flagship has been agreed in principle by NRL officials and the Wests' board of directors.

Wests would then own the Knights 100 per cent, in perpetuity, without having to pay a licence fee or any of the liabilities – estimated to be at least $5 million – accrued since the former owner Nathan Tinkler's demise in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8